Just back from RPR

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Now we have stayed at all 3 and I think HRH is our fav.

Check in at RPR was excellent. We were told at 8 am that our connecting rooms were ready but when we took our stuff up one room was not. No biggie we phoned front desk. She also said our welcome gift we would be sent up. Milk and cookied for one room and heiniekin beer package for the other. The rooms are a little smaller , but still very nice. The hotel grounds were beautiful. Caught the boat to the parks which is a very quick ride. It started to rain so going home the boat does not run in the rain so we walked. Under 10 mins and very pretty even in the rain. We could not use the pool because of the rain so that was a huge bummer. At 7 still no gifts so phoned back down. At 8 phoned again. At 10 they phoned us to see if we still wanted them, and after that they arrived in a few minutes. Luckily our kids are older and were up watching a movie.

Hi Hockey Mom. Glad you had a nice time at RPR.

One question: Since you have stayed at all three which one would you recommend for a family of five, the kids being 15, 17, and 23? We would be all jam packed in one room, too. :earseek: :teeth:

Kitty I would do a deluxe room at HRH. We were commenting that RPR were not big enough for my family of 5 and the bathroom isn't nearly as big. Also the themeing of HRH would be great for the ages of your kids.

Highlander we only stayed the one day and it poured(friday), so unfortunately we don't have much to tell. We are going back in October and doing 3 days- can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter