Just back From RPR

michelle11727

Earning My Ears
The RPR was great. We were upgraded at check in to a pool/theme park view. The room was very nice. The check in girl sent up a fruit basket, beer, and water for our anniversary. We also got the cookies and milk.
One day after the parks we went out to use pool only to find out it was closed due to, not a child ,but an adult used it as a toilet. GROSS....
The water taxi to the parks is great and the walk is quick but in the heat of the day can be hot....
I will stay here again in a second for the FOTL perk...It was great not having to wait in the hot sun on line. The parks were fairly quiet anyway after Labor Day anyway though...
Use your AAA card...we got pretty much 10 percent everywhere including citywalk restaurants and in the parks. We did get 20 percent one day at the comic strip cafe in IOA not sure if it was just a fluke but hey I'll take it.

Thanks for the report. We are also going for our anniversary and will have to mention it at check in. I wonder if they have that stuff in the water that turns it a different color if someone mistakes it for a comode? Hmm

Michelle--

Were you happy w/ you selection of RPH or after seeing the hotels would you stay elsewhere? We are having a tough time deciding where to stay!! Thanks!

Thank you for sharing. Isn't it a great resort??? We loved it.

mep,

You will love it. The service, atmosphere and location, can't be beat!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter