• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back from Poly, MNSSHP adn PFTS

MichelleTO

Mouseketeer
Hi my Canadian friends. I have just posted a detailed report on the Party for The Senses we attended at Epcot on the first day of the Food and Wine Festival. We were at Dis for our longest trip ever, 8 days. We were at The Poly in Tokelau with what I must say is the best Garden View room there. As well my brother was there with his girlfriend and stayed in Concierge and experienced the switch to Hawaii! We had great weather and enjoyed MNSSHP on Oct 14th. We had the FTP which was wonderful, it definately changed the way you plan your days. Went to Disney Quest for the first time and also ventured out to The Belz outlet for the 1st time. I will eventually get to a proper trip report, need to get the house back in order first. Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome home. How did you enjoy the Poly? I would love to try this one but DH isn't so sure.

We love the Poly, we have stayed at many of the disney resorts, including the Allstars, Carribean Beach, Wildernes lodge, Contemporary, Grand Floridian and even way back when it was The Golf Resort. We love the location of the Poly, excellent when you have young kids for convenience to the MK. Yes more expensive but we love the feeling at The Poly. Of course the new Volcano pool is also a hit with the kids.
We always thought when the kids get older we would go back to a moderate as we could handle more travel time. Last year DH and I went on a trip alone to DIS. We made a point of visiting every DIS resort and walking throught the shops restaurants and grounds. We still love the poly, although we thought The Beach Club would be amazing. Which BTW we are watching on The Travel Channel as I type!

Welcome home Michelle! Although I haven't stayed there, I love to visit the Poly. Glad to hear that you had a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter