Just back from Poly GV concierge and Yacht Club LV concierge

adams66- I will be back on the ninth and I will put up some info for you!! :) :)
I also have to ask why the 66 in your name?/ It happens to be my favorite number so it drew my attention!! (It was my dads racing number)

Ead79, welcome home. And thanks for giving us your review of both resorts (and photos, too). Gosh, you make me want to hop on a plane right now and head directly to WDW, *sigh.*

tnkrbell-

Nothing as interesting as a racing number. It's my year of birth. Some sites make you use letters and numbers for ID so I guess I just used it here too! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Now that I have FINALLY made up my mind that I don't need to change anything else on our room ressies, I don't know what to do with myself for the next month!LOL!

Elisabeth,
We stayed in room 5151 too !!!!!:smooth: during our stay at the YC conc just a couple months ago !! Wow....we thought it was the perfect room and the PERFECT view.

What a coincidence....:p

That's funny! What a small world! :) It was a great room--it was incredibly watching the fireworks portions of Illuminations from our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter