• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from Hilton Anaheim

dgaston

Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"
Just wanted to post briefly about staying at the Hilton Anaheim and visiting DL a little bit while I attended a huge conference December 7 to 11. I enjoyed walking over to the DCA parking lot and taking the tram to the plaza between DCA and DL. DL was way too crowded for me on both Friday and Saturday, so I never did get to see Fantasmic. I loved the attractions that are different from WDW, and especially the holiday overlays at HM and SW. Waited way too long on Friday night to ride Space Mtn, but did enjoy the music and the smoothness of the ride. It was too cold in the evenings to ride Splash. I thought the counter service restaurants were extremely slow.

Comments or questions welcome.

Can you tell me how your stay was at the anaheim hilton. I will be there next week for the first time. Do they have a laundromat there. :earsboy:

I love the Hilton Anaheim! I've never had a need for a laundry in the hotel, however they do have laundry services available. I'm not sure about machines for guests to use.

Have a great stay! Hopefully you will get a Disney view room.

The stay was great. We were on the 13th floor (no # 10 believe it or not) and had a view of DCA and DL. We could see the fireworks at night. There was a huge conference I was attending and the elevators could be slow, but the hotel staff was very accomodating. Rumor was that it cost $8 to use the pool, so I never checked that out. Not sure about guest laundry. Hope you have a great stay. We could either walk over to DCA and take the tram or ride the Anaheim Resort Transit for a few dollars. There's a machine to buy tickets in the lobby, otherwise they'll charge you $3 if you're tired and just want a one-way ride. I preferred walking from DCA.

Thank-you dgaston. I leave tommorow, cant wait. This will be our first trip to Disneyland. I will tell you all about when i get back. Im so excited..... :cool1: :sunny: :cheer2: :earboy2: :wave:

tweetybird said:
Thank-you dgaston. I leave tommorow, cant wait. This will be our first trip to Disneyland. I will tell you all about when i get back. Im so excited..... :cool1: :sunny: :cheer2: :earboy2: :wave:

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter