Just back from FW!!

Krisu

Meeska, mooska, Mouseketeer, Mousecartoon time now
Just back from our first FW stay. We loved it! We got a golf cart but also noticed the internal buses running quite frequently. I brought home most of the food I had intended to cook there, found ourselves going to Trail's End frequently!! Also I wanted to mention that there was plenty of stuff with old logo on it, in fact I saw nothing with the new one! We were in the 1700 pet loop. Our dog was kept busy chasing the frogs! And the looks on my DS and nephew's face when we saw our first armadillo was priceless:eek: I know I'm not as expert as many here but if anyone has questions just ask. I guess I'll have to change my countdown since sadly were are home:(

Krisu,
Glad you had such a great time. We leave in two day's for FW. Can you tell me how the crowds where both at the parks and resort?? Also, was the food really good at Trail's Ends Buffet? Can't wait!!!!

Thanks,
Traci:bounce:

It was crowded (but probably not by WDW standards) The longest wait was for Splash Mountain (15-20 minutes) We loved Trail's End, with 2 teenagers (DS and nephew both 14) they could get what they wanted and go back for seconds and thirds! We loved the whole atmosphere of FW and it took no time at all to figure out where everything was.

It is sad when you come back and see that happy countdown. Half the fun (well, a little part anyway) is planning!

I love the 1700 loop! My dog doesn't care to chase the frogs, but he'd love to get a lizard!!

We leave in 2 days and I'm so excited I can't wait to try out FW. I have 2 ds's 4 and 5. I know they will have a blast. This will be our first time going in October so I was wondering what to expect on the crowd levels. We usually go in Febuary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter