Just back from first trip home...

elcapitanJack

It’s a small world after all.
This was our 7th trip to WDW but first as DVC members.

We decided to split our stay between BLT and BWV for easy access to the parks. Our previous visits were all during Easter so the slower pace and lower temps were both refreshing.

Staff at the resorts were friendly and accomodating. Our rooms we're nice. Christmas decorations at parks and resorts we're really pretty.

We had a studio at BLT with theme park view and had a chance to see Christmas 'wishes' in the park one night and from our balcony another. It was great.

We moved over to a 1 bedroom/pool view at BWV the remainder of our stay. - some people may not like the walk to our room from elevators but my wife and I had no problem. We found the stairway near our room a convenient option at times. The room had a nice covered balcony that allowed us to still sit outdoors one rainy evening.

The Boardwalk was busy on Friday and Saturday night. Had a lot of fun. Love the atmosphere. The illuminations show at epcot was really good too. Seemed larger than shows I've seen in the past.

Overall I'd say Disney delivered again. My wife would have preferred the weather be more 'pool type' temps but no complaining here. Our next visit is a week at OKW in February and then back to BWV for another week in April.

Happy Holidays.

WE just got back on Sunday. We found the weather quite swimmable, but I grew up in Michigan, so we have different standards! The pool water seemed warmer than in the summer.

We have stayed at BLT twice and BWV once. We like them both for different reasons, but if I ever decide to buy a second resort home, it will be BWV. We loved the atmosphere at that resort and the easy access to Epcot and HS.

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Enjoy your next two trips!! I'm jealous . . . I don't get to go back until July!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter