Just back from first stay at HRH!

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Just returned from 3 nights at HRH. We've previously only stayed at RPR, so this was our first experience with HRH. Some brief thoughts...

-Loved the pool area. Had no difficulty finding chairs arriving mid-late afternoon. The outdoor bar area was nice as well. Cocktail servers were few and far between and service at the bar was slow.

-The resort was much larger than I anticipated, and the lobby was a madhouse when we arrived. The resort is not peaceful by any means, but we liked the laid-back party-type vibe it had. Especially with the music at the pool.

-We had a room on floor 1, ground floor, near the end of the hall. Our bellmen told us we could use the exit door at the end of the hallway for quick access to the pool and the walking path to the parks. It indeed was a very quick and easy route for us, so we loved the convenience. That said, it was a frequent cut-through for many guests and noise was an issue late at night and early in the morning.

-The room itself was huge and gorgeous. Very clean and the beds were beyond comfortable. We had two instances of fire alarms - one at 11:45pm while we were sound asleep and again the next day around 6:30pm. Not sure if it was just a coincidence or frequent occurrence there. We were told a kid probably pulled the alarm or someone was smoking in their room.

-We ate dinner at the Kitchen on Friday. Every Friday they have tableside magicians and it was awesome! I might even venture to say it's worth the trip from other resorts. They were blowing our minds! We also ate at the breakfast buffet at the Kitchen which is one of the best breakfast buffets I've ate at - I couldn't come up with a breakfast food that was not present.

-The grab and go convenience type store was nice to have, but pricey. $7.50 for a small croissant with egg and cheese!

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here. Going forward, we'll check rates at HRH first and will stay there again if the price is right.

Thanks for the review!!

I didn't know that about the Magicians at the Kitchen. We usually stay at RPR as well, but are staying at the HRH in December for 10 days. We'll have to make a point of eating supper at The Kitchen on Friday night.

Sounds like you really enjoyed hrh!

I used to stay there all the time and loved the vibe of the hotel

It's a lively hotel and has great atmosphere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter