Just back from first on site stay....

AlisonB

<font color=990000>Bonzo's DW!!<br><font color=blu
....and we'll never go to Orlando again without at least part of our stay being on site at Universal! We loved HRH and would now like to try the other two hotels.

The FOTL was brilliant! Even with quite short lines we still made use of FOTL!

We had an AP rate of $160 for our first 4 nights and moved up to Club level for our last 2.

Our next trip to Florida is next Easter - does anyone know if Annual Pass rates are available around that time?

Isn't it incredible!!!

We went to Universal for the first time in June and feel exactly the same way you do. We are going back in January.

FOTL just can't be beat! Glad you had a great trip!

Teresa

We are staying at the HRH in OCt. What were your favorite things about the hotel. We are three adults traveling with 5 children. We booked a standard view, two rooms and we have a cabanna for one day of our stay. I booked that for a sat so Dh can watch his race and still hang out at the pool with us.

Another stupid question, I am not skinny by any means and THE Travel channel did a show on HRH in Vegas and everyone there was so thin and the guy was talking about how everyone there was in great shape. Anyway, my question is , Was there shapes of all sizes there. I know stupid question. :)

Thanks. Glad you had a great trip.

Originally posted by torismom

Another stupid question, I am not skinny by any means and THE Travel channel did a show on HRH in Vegas and everyone there was so thin and the guy was talking about how everyone there was in great shape. Anyway, my question is , Was there shapes of all sizes there. I know stupid question. :).

I noticed the same thing!!! LOL! I told DH that I'd love to to stay at HRH in Vegas on our next trip until I saw all those young, in shape people at the pool and cabana. Ugh!

Oops, edited because I forgot to say......BUT HRH Orlando is not that way. There are women of all shapes and sizes!

Teresa :)

I try to tell people how great it is but they see the room rate and off they go to the $49.00 flee trap.You know it's like disney you feel the magic or you dont.Staying off site is not part of my vacation stay.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LOL!!!!! Don't worry about the pool. Most people are of the normal non-perfect body type! Even the thin ones have their share of stretch marks and cellulite!

LOL!!!! That is so funny. We saw that special and my wife said the same thing.

Allison,

Now we are planning on staying there next year. What did you think of the service? Did the room look worn? Do the beds still have the white duvet covers? I heard they changed them.

Thank you in advance. I just want to hear more as recent reviews are negative.

Neither of our rooms looked worn at all - our Club room had the white cover, but the standard room had a different one - green I think. Both very comfortable.

The service was good all around - everyone was very helpful. No hesitation in recommending HRH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter