Just back from an amazing trip!

Roobear77

Mouseketeer
We arrived home late Saturday from 6 wonderful days at Disney. Here are some quick thoughts:

1. Customer service was outstanding. Never encountered anyone who was less that pleasant, and many who went above and beyond. Not a rude CM to be found.

2. FP+ worked great for us. Was easy to use the app to update times, which we did frequently. We bumped a lot of our times up once we redeemed the FP before. Only once (on our last day) was the app glitchy and we just went to a kiosk to fix things. We were able to get 3-8 more FP after the first three. I know a lot depends on the business of the parks but we got BTMRR, SM etc no problem. Only way it would have been better is if you could do it from the app (we can dream!)

3. We stayed at Pop Century and it was fine. Room was clean, beds were comfy. Food court was insanely busy in the mornings but the food was good and hot. We had the dining plan and were able to share a lot of meals to get the most out of it.

4. Character interactions were great. Everyone took time with our girls and truly gave them magical experiences.

5. There were a lot of south american tour groups in the beginning of the week, but other than the volume of people travelling together we didn't notice any issues. There was one experience that I will blame on them being teenagers and that was when a group was sprawled in the walkway in the center of the hub blocking the way, and despite asking them to move and actually running into some of them with the stroller they didn't even acknowledge my presence. I ended up backing out and going around.

We had a great time, and I am already planning our next trip. 2017 isn't that far away is it??

We were there at the same time! Thought the weather was great as well!

I'm just back as well, and agree on all applicable points. Especially on the service. I was blown away by the cast members.

Did you use FP+ for meeting Cinderella/ Rapunzel and Ariel or wait in standby line? How long was your wait for them? The standby wait times show very long so we are wondering if we need to change some of our FP+, or if we might be able to get a 4th FP for them. Also, did you wait in line for Merida? If so, do you remember what time of day and about how long you waited? Thanks!

Cool! Thanks for the report! I'm especially glad to hear good things about Everything Pop! :thumbsup2

Did you use FP+ for meeting Cinderella/ Rapunzel and Ariel or wait in standby line? How long was your wait for them? The standby wait times show very long so we are wondering if we need to change some of our FP+, or if we might be able to get a 4th FP for them. Also, did you wait in line for Merida? If so, do you remember what time of day and about how long you waited? Thanks!

We did use the FP line for C & P as well as for Ariel. With the FP it was no more than 5 minutes for Ariel, less than 10 for the other ladies. There were no FP available for C&R later in the day, I can't say for sure about Ariel though.

We watched the opening show, wandered down mainstreet and stopped at Starbucks (long line there) so we we got in line at Merida after she was already there. She starts meeting at 9:15, we were probably there at 9:20. Waited...maybe 15 minutes total? There is colouring for the kids to keep them entertained while you wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter