Just Back-Christmas was Magical

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
We got home last night from a magical 10 night stay at the Ft. Wilderness cabins. Arrived on the 19 and went to MVMCP that night. The trip was just incredible. I thought the crowds were managable and the weather was okay. Christmas Eve was a washout, but other than that everything was terrific. I would be glad to answer any questions you might have. I highly recommend a Christmas trip. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Welcome back! How did you like the cabins at Christmastime? Anything special as far as decorations, campfire happenings, etc.? We stayed there this past April/May, but stayed at Polynesian concierge for our December trip. My husband said he liked the cabins better...maybe next Christmas?

We loved the cabins and will be staying there again. I grew up camping at Ft. Wilderness and have been bitten by the camping bug. I am even thinking of getting us a pop-up so we can camp. Anyway, the bus stops, oupost, settlement were all decorated in a very woodsy theme. The Christmas tree is set up outside Crockett's Tavern and is beautiful. I think what we enjoyed most was riding around the campground and looking at all the Christmas lights the campers had put up. We will definitely stay in the cabins our next Christmas trip.

Hi ugadog99 ! Welcome back! We just got back ourselves 2 days ago and I miss the magic! :( It was our first Christmas trip and it was the best and most magical trip we had. I am already planning our next Christmas trip! :D

Welcome Back!

We just got back this evening. We had a great time, too. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter