Just back and Wow, what Happened to Disney World

And let me follow that up with the reality that is social media, if you go to a site like a Disney World webpage and start complaining about Disney World you are bound to have 'people like me' reply. If you don’t want people like me to reply then the OP should post something on their Facebook page or something where only friends or people that love you unconditionally will see it. I am a mother of three boys and went to Disney World many times when they were toddlers and it was quite frankly pretty crazy and I’m not sure why I did it. :crazy2: However I never felt compelled to write about why that was Disney’s fault, and again, if the original post was something along the "oh man, other parents can sympathize with me", I would have said yes, I absolutely do, been there, see a sign for 10 minute wait and then everyone runs in and it is 40min all of a sudden, I get it, it sucks. But a blanket statement of how horrible WDW has become and the OP is cancelling all of their trips, sorry but this Disney girl can not sit by for that without making some little comment.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!