• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back and it was great!

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
Just arrived home and of course had to check the boards. Should be in bed since I have to work tomorrow!

The cruise was great -- we've rebooked for Oct 2/04 already! Only disappointment on the cruise was Palo. Everything else was amazing. Hope to do a report this week.

Week at WDW was also great. We stayed at CBR which we love and the weather was amazing. No rain at all until the drive home but that's ok. Did MNSSHP on the 19th which was nice although we wouldn't get a PS at LTT again -- it took way too long. Our PS was at 6:30 but we didn't get seated til almost 7:15pm and then we were finished just before the start of the parade. We hadn't really intended to see the first parade but had no choice as we couldn't move anywhere once we left the LTT. It was still wonderful though.

We bought AP's for this trip so we'll be back but no sure when esp as we aren't interested in the new at par deal.

Must go to bed now. Work?? Ugh!

You missed a great preview for Brother Bear. You will definately have to see it when it comes out. Even DD could not get over just how much I was laughing!

So go to work this morning and get rid of your paperwork and start writing your report!

LY, MI!

Scratch
pirate:

Seeing Brother Bear is on the must do list after it opens. Was really disappointed that we missed the preview but oh well we were at Disney!

Just waiting for the shower and then going to work. Will unpack later -- much.

Welcome back Fiona! :wave2: Glad to hear that you had a great time on the cruise and at WDW. I agree with Janet, get caught up at work and get busy on that trip report! ;) ::yes::

Looking forward to hearing all about the cruise and why Palo was a disappointment.

Glad to hear your trip was a success, Fiona! :)

Did you meet up with Tulirose on the cruise? :)

Glad to hear you had a good time. Too bad about your dinner at LTT because for us that was one of our highlights. Would love to hear more about the cruise portion.

Glad you had a great time! Be sure to let us know when that trip report is ready.:D

Still floating in work but we did meet up with Tulirose and Tulirich -- we cruisetoberfesters were all over the ship!!

Will hopefully get to a trip report soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter