Just An Observation or Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polybound

Mouseketeer
After listening and watching the Podcast over the past many many years, I've noticed that John and Kevin's absence from the show is becoming more and more frequent. Another observation is that I've never ever seen one without the other. They can't always be busy, or available together. I know in the past, if one or the other was ill, or had a Doctor's appointment, they would both be absent. I know if I go to a Doctor, my wife surely doesn't go with me, or me with her, unless it was something really really serious. Just a few observations.

Just an observation on my part....

These are not just observations. They are assumptions.

I was taught not to make assumptions......well, you know why.

Years from now, when you reference this....please don't tell people I "ripped you to pieces".pirate:

Last edited:
Being that this forum is dedicated to discussion of the show, I see nothing wrong with stating your observations/thoughts.

In all honesty, I haven’t watched the show in about two years now (other than a short clip to help with posts on the boards), but I do remember them being on a lot of ABD trips. Perhaps that is why? Or, it could be other job-related responsibilities or schedule conflicts? Either way, there’s plenty of people on the team now. I don’t think there needs to be a standard cast at this point.

After listening and watching the Podcast over the past many many years, I've noticed that John and Kevin's absence from the show is becoming more and more frequent. Another observation is that I've never ever seen one without the other. They can't always be busy, or available together. I know in the past, if one or the other was ill, or had a Doctor's appointment, they would both be absent. I know if I go to a Doctor, my wife surely doesn't go with me, or me with her, unless it was something really really serious. Just a few observations.

You have figured us out - we spend a lot of time together and go to the doctor together when the other needs us.

You have figured us out - we spend a lot of time together and go to the doctor together when the other needs us.

Wow that hit a sore spot. It must have been bad if I could bring both of you out to post. No assumptions made, just observations. It must feel great to be missed by your public.

Just an observation on my part....

These are not just observations. They are assumptions.

I was taught not to make assumptions......well, you know why.

Years from now, when you reference this....please don't tell people I "ripped you to pieces".pirate:

Okay, ripping to pieces might have been stretching things a little bit, but I sure was the bad guy for having the nerve to suggest such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter