• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just about to book...

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
Hi everyone, just thought i'd tell all my Unplugged friends that im about to book my holiday to Disneyland Paris.
:goodvibes

Its my way of trying to get over not being able to do the podcast cruise, so i am taking my Disney virgin boyfriend to Disneyland Paris for 4 nights in september (we are going to do a day in Paris too) via Eurostar!

I am soo excited! I will try and remember to write it all down and call up the voice mail when i get back and give you my review!

YAY!

:rotfl:

Ooh, sounds fabulous! Can't wait to hear about it. Take lots of pics of the castle for us

OOoooh, Fun Fun Fun!

I need to book my september holiday soon, except ours is to WDW. and a cruise. Since I'm going on a different cruise, I'm not so bummed about now going on the podcast cruise.

Where ya stayin'?

Ooooh that sounds like such a great time! I've mentioned multiple times in different threads that I would love to go to DLP...so I'll be anxiously waiting for a trip report. :goodvibes

OOoooh, Fun Fun Fun!

I need to book my september holiday soon, except ours is to WDW. and a cruise. Since I'm going on a different cruise, I'm not so bummed about now going on the podcast cruise.

Where ya stayin'?

Hotel Santa Fe, which is the cheapest Disney hotel, we are trying to do this on a budget, how well that will work out i don't know :scared:

I will take loads of pics, and will keep a jott of what we did (might even get a dinning review in somewhere)

OOOOOh excited!

Yes, yes! Could you please post lots of pictures and maybe write up a quick trip report. I would love to go to Disneyland Paris someday, but well with the way the American dollar is now valued at nearly the rate of a third world country, it surely won't get me across the pond!

Congratulations on your upcoming trip. :wizard:

All booked, just waiting for the confirm from Disney!

Its all good, cause the boy is getting excited too!

Congrats on the Disneyland Paris trip. I'll be interested to hear about what is the same and what is different.

Hotel Santa Fe, which is the cheapest Disney hotel, we are trying to do this on a budget, how well that will work out i don't know :scared:

I will take loads of pics, and will keep a jott of what we did (might even get a dinning review in somewhere)

OOOOOh excited!

Hmm, Santa Fe, its a decent hotel. Very good for peeps on a budget, I do love the UFO.

Have a great time , we were in Paris on our honeymoon :love: 11 years this August. Took a couple of days out to tour DLP back then.

It was just the main park then , i will be glad to read your views on the new studios park.:thumbsup2

Are you planning on seeing some of Paris ? It is one of Europe's great cities in my humble opinion, was over in Sept last year and toured the main tourist areas again and walked for miles it truly is an awesome city to visit.

I am not really a city person either, much prefer hills and countryside.

Ps sorry to go on , dont know if this story is true but was told it by a friend and thought it a great story, when the Germans were leaving Paris as the second world war was going against them, Hitler ordered the head of the German army in Paris to flatten Paris into the ground before retreating but it is claimed he said if we do that the French will hate us forever, instead of for the next few generations after the war and never gave the order to his troops.

Paul

Have a great time , we were in Paris on our honeymoon :love: 11 years this August. Took a couple of days out to tour DLP back then.

It was just the main park then , i will be glad to read your views on the new studios park.:thumbsup2

Are you planning on seeing some of Paris ? It is one of Europe's great cities in my humble opinion, was over in Sept last year and toured the main tourist areas again and walked for miles it truly is an awesome city to visit.

I am not really a city person either, much prefer hills and countryside.

Ps sorry to go on , dont know if this story is true but was told it by a friend and thought it a great story, when the Germans were leaving Paris as the second world war was going against them, Hitler ordered the head of the German army in Paris to flatten Paris into the ground before retreating but it is claimed he said if we do that the French will hate us forever, instead of for the next few generations after the war and never gave the order to his troops.

Paul

Lol!

Good story!

I will try to keep a detailed plan of action in the parks so i can give a good review.

We are planning to spend one day in Paris (if we can figure out how to use the train) and see some of the sights! We aren't sure exactly what yet, but thats what trip planning is for! Can you give us any tips?

Thanks!

The train station journey from DLP to the centre of Paris is easy,1 train from the DLP train station(Marne la Vallee) into the heart of the city(Concord is the name of the station you get off i think) .

Any decent guide map of the city should be easy to follow to all the main tourist destinations from there.:thumbsup2

Paul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter