• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just A Thought

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Q: Here's a question-- Is there any possible chance of you making like any of the other parks? Like for example Epcot?

A: Yes we are looking into that and will keep adding bits of the other parks and resorts into the game...

I'm a huge Epcot and Tokyo Disney Sea fan, but who knows...

Original link to post, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1204910

I remember a long time ago I suggested this around the boards, but while thinking about it, adding parks to the game could indeed make a money maker whilst boosting the games capacity. It could get bigger with all the disney properties.

VMK itself could be gone true yes, but the name could be changed into something like VDW ( Virtual Disney Worlds ). VMK gone and not coming back yes that would be true, The Magic Kingdom of VMK put into something like VDW, yes. Technically VMK would be gone and never return, yet a new game with VMK's key feature could return, it wouldn't be a lie that VMK would never come back because VMK never did, it was just plugged into something bigger, being REHABED like the rides at Disney parks. Plus-ing an existing product as Walt would say.

Just a thought.

I've always wanted them to make it into more than just vmk too... one of my favorite rooms were the Epcot rooms you could get from the quests that one month. It looked so perfectly like the real thing! But anyways, adding some of all the parks would be nice, and to see the parks from across the world sounds like a good idea. I bet they would look at that idea with a better interest too, if someone would suggest it to them.

I've always wanted them to make it into more than just vmk too... one of my favorite rooms were the Epcot rooms you could get from the quests that one month. It looked so perfectly like the real thing! But anyways, adding some of all the parks would be nice, and to see the parks from across the world sounds like a good idea. I bet they would look at that idea with a better interest too, if someone would suggest it to them.

*cough* Who says it wasn't suggested? *cough*

You make a very good point. Who knows...maybe in the future we will
be saying VDW. Just imagine a virtual Disney Hollywood Studios. One of the mini games could be Toy Story Mania.

ive heard many people talking about VDW at vmk central back in 07 when the game was still alive and running but i asked one of the CM there and they said so far it was just a thought hopefully we can get it up and running soon! so on that note ya it could open and hopefully will!

ive heard many people talking about VDW at vmk central back in 07 when the game was still alive and running but i asked one of the CM there and they said so far it was just a thought hopefully we can get it up and running soon! so on that note ya it could open and hopefully will!

Cool! :) I never got to go to vmk central at the parks, they closed about a month before our trip. Its nice that VDW could be a possibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter