Just a few words I’d like to say about the show...

So, I just discovered the DIS Pop podcast. How did I *NOT* know about this?!? (to be fair, it seemed to end around about a year before I discovered DIS Unplugged in general)

I feel like I’ve struck content gold right now. This will definitely be some good “listening while I work”. Again, this is why I’m thankful for what everyone does here.

So, I just discovered the DIS Pop podcast. How did I *NOT* know about this?!? (to be fair, it seemed to end around about a year before I discovered the channel)

I feel like I’ve struck content gold right now. This will definitely be some good “listening while I work”. Again, this is why I’m thankful for what everyone does here.
Yes, a lot of people miss that, along with the also-defunct The Trip.

Yes, a lot of people miss that, along with the also-defunct The Trip.

I wish they were still doing it now that I know it exists, as listening to Cryno wax nostalgically about the stuff of my childhood is just giving me all kinds of life right now. This is again one of those “friends in my head” moments.

I guess we’re getting it again in a much more condensed form with the random topic tacked on to the end of the Universal Show.

So, I just discovered the DIS Pop podcast. How did I *NOT* know about this?!? (to be fair, it seemed to end around about a year before I discovered DIS Unplugged in general)

Did you watch the episode where Ryno does Halloween make up on poor Steve. Ryno is legit with those make up skills. Honestly it seems anything remotely creative and artistic he excels at.

Bring back DisPop with Ryno and Craig!!! I loved it and it would be so cool to hear those guys talking about the Marvel Universe now.

Did you watch the episode where Ryno does Halloween make up on poor Steve. Ryno is legit with those make up skills. Honestly it seems anything remotely creative and artistic he excels at.
I saw it was there, but I’ll have to check it out at home. I tend to pull up the videos on YouTube and then have my phone face down and I listen to it like it’s radio (I’m usually at work when I listen to these after all)

So much yes! Love the show and the team are all "friends in my head" my husband will reference one of the cast members as though they are friends, "well, pete said...." a big thank you for bringing so much joy.

Add me to the "I agree" list. I can't wait for the weekly podcast. If I'm bored or slow at work, on the weekends when I am relaxing, the podcasts relieve my stress and anxiety and boredom blues. And, I get a Disney fix which I know you all can relate. It sometimes turns my day completely around. So excited to be going for the August event and I hope I get to meet everyone that I watch every week and put real faces to the names... uh... and the faces. LOL

I love this show. It is so soothing, yet fun. I listen on my drive to work and sometimes on the way home. Since I have to work more often than they have podcasts, I've been surfing through random shows in the back catalog. Still great, even if the info is super old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts