• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Junior suites at WL

Obsessed w/Disney in OH

With hope, the imagination soars.
Can anyone tell me about the junior suites at WL? Our family of 5 would love to stay at WL--the junior suites is our only option, right? If you stayed there during the month of December, were there discounts offered on these rooms?

Affordable options for families of 5 are hard to come by(been to POR--would love to try something new)

Thanks!:D

I believe the regular WL rooms still only accomodate 4, so you're looking at the Jr. Suite. I know you want to stay there (it's our favorite), but you might be able to spend less $$$ if you can get a code or AP rate at one of the other deluxes (Poly, CR, GF, Y&B, BWI) for one of their regular rooms that do accomodate 5 routinely.

We stayed in one of the WL Junior suites this past December. There are never discounts on these rooms b/c I think there are so few of them compared to regular rooms that they don't have to worry about them being filled. We really wanted to stay at WL and we were 3 adults and 1 child. We could have gotten 2 standard connecting rooms for the same price as our suite but we decided the suite layout was better suited for us and were really happy with the outcome. The biggest advantage is being able to put kids down for a nap or the night and the adults can hang out in the living area and watch TV or play cards, etc. I'd look into connecting rooms at WL as an option.

Some of the other Disney hotels sleep 5 in a standard room.

The Junior Suites (Deluxe Rooms) are expensive. If you get a discount you may want to try 2 connecting rooms.

Or you could check on a 2BR Villa at Villas at Wilderness Lodge if you have your heart set on being at WL. I have seen discounts for these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter