• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle Jim's??????

chip64

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to know how people felt about this eating establishment. We ate there this past summer and really enjoyed their Burgers! However, checking out was a headache! The waitress billed us wrong twice! However, we complained and even though the problem was not resolved right away, we ended up getting [4] $10.00 coupons in the mail to our home address for Jungle Jim's for use for future visits! Just wanted some info. on what others have thought of this restaurant. Their BURGERS in our opinions are honestly the best! Thanks, Chip&Janet.

I agree...fun atmosphere, and great burgers...I didn't have the same problems with the bill that you did--found the service quite good, in fact...

There is a smoking section, but it's completely segregated from the non-smoking section...

Good family place...

Jungle Jim's is at Crossroads.

Another agreement! In the two times we have stayed in the Downtown Disney area, once at Club Hotel By Doubletree and the other at Sheraton Safari, we have eaten at Jungle Jims!

This is a great place for the whole family and a lot LOT less crowded than Rainforest Cafe! The food is great and the drinks are cheaper (adult drinks that is!)

Glad to hear you recieved a coupon for the mistake, guess you will have to go back! He he!!!

I've always enjoyed jungle jim's. good food, fun atmosphere and decent prices. it's a popular place with wdwcp cm's too.

My family loves Jungle Jim's. There's something to please everyone. The burgers are yummy and so are the chicken sandwiches. We always stop here atleast once on our trips. The only time I find the service a little slow is early lunch (11-1) night time service has always been good.

Another "thumbs up" vote for Jungle Jims. We've eaten at the one in Orlando and also the one in Myrtle Beach, and enjoyed both. They have really great burgers, at the one in Orlando I got a terryaki (sp?) burger with pineapple slice (I think)... something like that... all I know is it was delicious! I don't remember what kind of burger my DH had but he said it was the best burger he's ever had. At the one in Myrtle Beach I got the Monte Cristo sandwich, the thing was hugh and delicious too! Enjoy!

o.k., i'll be the bad guy!! we ate at jungle jim's one time last year and would not waste my time going back!!! the food was mediocre(sp?) at best. the atmosphere was low budget. even my kids did not enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter