June Pride Event Numbers

panhandle

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Firstly, thank you to all the contributors, I've silently taken a huge amount of advice and info when booking my family trip :)

In short, does anyone know what kind of numbers the Pride amount will attract?
Will it change the fireworks / drone show timings etc?
Also, looks like no Premier Access "during the event" but I've booked the ultimate for the Saturday so in theory that now ends at 8pm now. We should have done 8/9 of the 12 rides at that point anyway but wondered if anyone had experience or if I'm missing something, not sure how they can charge full price, c£580 (for 4) for it?
Can I cancel it?
How quiet are the hotel rooms? I'm in the Art Of Marvel and just wondering if we will hear people coming back from the concert late at night?
The Pride event looks mega but I'm flexible on dates, can avoid school holidays, swap flights etc but I booked this weekend as a quieter one with no special events so I'm just trying to understand the numbers.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello! I’m curious too.
When I booked the trip I didn’t know about the event. which park mostly will be less crowded at the event day (Saturday, 17th)? Or both are usually crowded? Should I just relax at the hotel (we will b staying at sequoia)?

Tks!!!

Pride doesn't sell out, but it will be busy.

No, because the party is in The Studios, the fireworks and drones are in Disneyland Park.

The Studios is open for the general public till 7pm, and has 4 or 5 rides you can use Premier Access on, that should be enough. The others are in Disneyland Park, but even if you just had 1 day till 7pm in both parks, that is plenty time to use all Premier Access passes. So, there is no reason to discount the Premier Access.

You can only cancel Premier Access Ultimate under certain conditions, have you checked the website?

I have never been to a hotel where the rooms/doors are 100% sound proof. It never bothers me, but it is possible you hear people coming back. Depends on how well you sleep, if they are in the room next to you or just passing through the hallway.

Weekends are always busy, because it's a park for locals. Sunday will be better than Saturday, especially in the morning because those going to the party will sleep in. Use that to your advantage.

I do expect every Shine Brighter Show to be busy. I'm sure people going to the pride event will love the energy of the dancers.

Hello! I’m curious too.
When I booked the trip I didn’t know about the event. which park mostly will be less crowded at the event day (Saturday, 17th)? Or both are usually crowded? Should I just relax at the hotel (we will b staying at sequoia)?

Tks!!!
It is hard to say, after 7 the day guests will switch over from the Studios to Disneyland park, and the event guests will switch the other way around. So in numbers it might not be much different.

I expect the Studios to be quieter from about 5 or 6, so those last hours might be good to get some rides in. People will leave for dinner or to get dressed for the event.

Just go with the flow, see where the long lines are and what you can do. It is around the longest days of the year, so you will have day light till 10-10.30pm, I say by heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter