June hours?

bandaidqueen

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the hours have been in the past for June 10-15?
Trying to plan breakfast ressies and don't want to make them during emh.
Thanks for any help.

We’ve gone the first or second week of June 3 times in the past 8 years and it’s always had an 8am opening.

Also check what nights are gradnites this year and avoid them like the plague.

Grad nights are over by then. The last one is June 9th. But I was there on two of them last year and really didn’t think it was a big deal. I think I’ve seen just as many teens on all my other trips.

Grad nights are over by then. The last one is June 9th. But I was there on two of them last year and really didn’t think it was a big deal. I think I’ve seen just as many teens on all my other trips.
It is not just the number, they get very unruly, but also crowds are larger and a good many of these teens find ways to get alcohol, drugs, etc. into the parks. At least last year they did, in fact it was so bad last year many cast members were begging Disney to put an end to gradnites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter