June dining, if parks close at 9:00 or 10:00 why is last seating at 5:50

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I called for PS at Prime time Cafe the last seating for dinner is 5:50 and the lastest opening they had available is 5:15, I do not want that as the parade is most likely at 5:30. The last seating they had at the Plaza in MK was 4:50, which I took we just eat a snack instead of lunch.
Will they extend the seating hours once the June hours are posted? I can not understand why the last seating would be so early if the parks will be open until 9:00 or 10:00.

Until the actual park hours are posted they schedule reservations only until 6pm. Granted we all know they will be open later than that, but that is how they book prior to the official park hour release. Once the June Hours are published you can call back and change the reservations.

We had the same problem with our May trip. Long after park hours came out we could not get late dinner PSs. On 5/8 MK is open until 10, yet the latest they would seat us at Cinderellas was 5:30. They kept telling us to call back and we finally had luck yesterday. We now have a 7:30 PS. So advice is to call back every few days.

Thank you, I feel better now. I am so use to making the PSs at the 30 day or 60 day mark and the park hours were already available. This is my first time using the 90 day timeframe and I guess I got a bit nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter