June Challenge

I have done eight pages this month. That is 6 more than the last month total. :rolleyes: Thanks for the inspiration! :teeth:

I have been so busy this month!! Between birthday parties, farm work, VBS, rental house work, kids and my job, I haven't had a spare second to work on my scrapping the entire month! :guilty: I did 4 great pages on my best friend's husband's 40th birthday party but haven't found some embellishments I want to put the final touches on them so guess I'll go down this month w/0 completed. Even my DD14 noticed I haven't worked on my scrapping and asked me why I haven't been doing anything lately. I just looked at her and said "You're kidding right? When have I had time?!" She agreed!

July will be busy too w/rental house work we have to do and then leaving for vacation end of July....maybe I'll take some of my stuff w/me then and get a few pages done! :rotfl: Yea, right!!

Congrats to those that did such a great job!! :cheer2:

Karen

ValerieK here checking in (changed my user name). I finished our scrapbook for our December Disney trip, well almost. I need to journal some of the pages, which is not going to happen this month. :sad2: I counted up the non journaling pages and I have 26 finished for the month.

Astryd said:
ValerieK here checking in (changed my user name). I finished our scrapbook for our December Disney trip, well almost. I need to journal some of the pages, which is not going to happen this month. :sad2: I counted up the non journaling pages and I have 26 finished for the month.
How do you have time to do 26 pages between this and VMK? :teeth:

I have no idea. If I wasn't on VMK so much I would have journaled all those pages I needed to. I did more than that this month, I did our December trip which turned out to be 42 page protector pages, so I guess double that. I had to put 2 post extenders in the scrapbook to get all the pages to fit. :sad2: I do lay them all out before I put them together, which helps me go faster and I went to a crop one night and got tons done. Everyone else there talks and I scrap so it works well.

It looks like it will only be 4 completed pages for me this month. I sure hope to do better in July! I have a lot to catch up on and as we are just back from Disney I have 17 rolls of film + digital prints to scrap - YIKES!

Am at 77 pages through last night! Woohoo! Hope to get another chunk done yet on Thursday (today is a no scrap day) before the month closes. More importantly than the page count though is that DS's "main" book and Scout book are up to date, DD's Scout book has about 2 more pages to finish and it will be up to date, and I've been able to start DD's high school (main) book and am up to November of her freshman year (which she just finished).

Challenge or no challenge my goal is to get DD's book up to date by the end of the holiday weekend. DH is working as he usually does and kids are/will be just returning from travels for most of the month so I have no doubts they are going to be mainly vegetables through the weekend.

Then again, since DS just returned last night from his trip to Brazil I will have another whole book to do as soon as those are developed!

Deb

Way to go Deb!!!! I wish I had time to work on 77 pages this month. I am hoping July is better for me. I really want to get caught up through the beginning of the summer by the end of summer. I know, I know, I make people sick when I say caught up, but when you are O/C like I am it drives me crazy knowing how much there is to do.

holy cow!!!! Awesome month .. I am calling an end to my month now with only 3 days left till my trip and some unfinished packing / house cleaning I have no time ! Great Job you guys.. see ya in July.. Michelle

I think FantasticDis might be our winner. I will update totals tomorrow and then on Friday we can complete the counts!

I did 2 more over the weekend. Not great, but I'm actually scrapping again this month after what has been a long hiatus. I am going to a crop tonight, so I hope to finish the pages in my PowerLayouts box. Chances of journaling then are slim, though. :( It's still good to be in the groove again, though!

Deb - Way to use that empty nest time! Sounds like ds used most of the rolls you sent him off with, huh? Did he journal too?

Here are the last day updates - although I think we have a clear winner, you never know:

wtpclc = 24
wuvtigger = 26
bigsis1970 = 26
valerieK aka astryd
knovak = 4
haleysmom
Tn Traveler = 4
welovemickey
Alice28 = 14
FantasticDisFamily 77 (anyone care to give a run for her money ;) )
spinning = 28
Queenie = 2
wdwmom = 37
lewdyan1 = 8
ilovedale = 22
saucymb = 4

If any of these are wrong, send me a PM and let me know.

Darn! I shoudl have goen for sabbotage Sunday and slowed Deb down! ;)

cobbler said:
Here are the last day updates - although I think we have a clear winner, you never know:

wtpclc = 24
wuvtigger = 26
bigsis1970 = 26
valerieK aka astryd
knovak = 4
haleysmom
Tn Traveler = 4
welovemickey
Alice28 = 14
FantasticDisFamily 77 (anyone care to give a run for her money ;) )
spinning = 28
Queenie = 2
wdwmom = 37
lewdyan1 = 8
ilovedale = 22
saucymb = 4

If any of these are wrong, send me a PM and let me know.

Maybe I should journal this afternoon instead of baking a birthday cake for DS.

And I have 26, not that I am even close to FantasticDisFamily. :)

Not that I am close to Deb, but I finished 8 more this morning. That brings my total to 45. I will be scrapping tonight, but maybe I not journal until Friday so they will count for July. HEE HEE!

I got 7 pages in my book last night. Not bad for 3 hours - minnus dinner, dessert and socializing. Nothing journaled, though, so my total stands at 24.

Thanks for NOT sabotaging me Sunday Carrie (for those who don't know she is my CM and I called her with an "emergency" order Sunday which she had in stock and graciously delivered!).

Didn't get anymore done yesterday as I started another project and was distracted all day....

I'll start the July challenge but if anyone beat me PLEASE let us know.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter