June 22, 2019: 8 Days on the Fantasy

Hello! New here and my first cruise, but I’ve been lurking on the forums for about a month now. My in-laws did all the planning, etc., so we (all 12 of us) will be on the second deck with exterior rooms.

That's a big group! We're up on deck 9. We love feeling the ship rock so we are also all the way forward in an ocean view.

It's going to be a long but fun wait!

We're in....for now. Me, DW, DS15

We had such a great time on the 9-night Alaska last year that we're considering switching to that. Talk us out of it. lol

Think of all the drinks you can buy from the money saved on air fare!!!
Nice try, but it's probably cheaper from here to fly to Seattle and take Amtrak to Vancouver, than it is to fly cross-country to Orlando. That's another thing to consider. We would probably want to add on WDW. Cha-ching!

Shoot. Alaska is winning. :( I really wanted to do something different.

So my dad and his girlfriend are doing Alaska in August on another cruise line - but they live in PA - so a cross country flight for them. They are very excited. So I can’t nay-say the Alaska cruise.

BUT...

As for convincing you - this is a unique itinerary for the year with awesome stops in Antigua and St. Kitts...and awesome PrincessArlena’sDad and me! (Maybe those aren’t sells though. :-D )

We just booked! A few days in WDW first and then on the Fabulous Fantasy. Third time for our family....cannot wait!

There is a Facebook group for our cruise and you can sign up for the fe there, not matched up yet, prob next year sometime.
What is the name of FB group? I’ve checked under several names and can’t find anything. Thx!

I can add you to the group. Please let me know what your facebook name is so I can add you.

Hi Sheryl , thanks for sending me your name. In order to add you, we need to be facebook friends which I'm happy to do. Unfortunately, there are alot of Sheryl Clarks on fb. The name of the group is disney fantasy june 22, 2019 . If you do a search for it on fb , it should come up . If you have trouble , please let me know and we can try it a different way. Have a great evening

So excited I just joined the group on fb. We have 3 rooms and 7 people with 4 Disney newbies.

-Yolonda

Sorry gang we are out - We moved this cruise to Alaska so our DD can experience something different. Hope everyone has a Fantastic cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!