June 2025 - what would you do?

7 nights on the Treasure vs 9 nights on the Fantasy!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calantha

DIS Veteran
We were planning to do the 7 night with friends/family but no one wants to commit this year - I'm thinking about swapping Treasure with Europe and then doing Treasure in 2026 then. Considerations are the extra $$ for flights and the fact that Europe rates keep going GTY - do I not book anything then and wait for the rate next February? (too risky??)

June should be okay temperature and crowd-wise for Europe. But I would want to add time in Rome and/or Florence if I went that far.

What is DS’s thoughts about Europe? Is he weighing in yet/ are his interests a factor yet or is he just a happy traveler wherever mom says we’re going? Long port days in Europe are so different than mainly beach days on other itineraries.

Book now or wait - maybe check to see what you could book today for this Summer in Europe. Dream v Fantasy - that is comparing apples to apples. It could give you an idea of pricing and whether the ship is sailing full.

Others have already made valid points about the extra costs for Europe (flights are nuts; probably extra days before/after; likely higher costs for port adventures/excursions than Caribbean). We are doing a 7-night on the Fantasy next June and are planning on the discounted rates (if they don't go GTY/Military we'll use a placeholder and still go, but it seems pretty likely those rates will be available again - it doesn't seem like travel is going to suddenly get more affordable and people will be jumping on cheap flights to Europe within the next year to where the ship will be full by PIF date 🤷‍♀️).

What is DS’s thoughts about Europe? Is he weighing in yet/ are his interests a factor yet or is he just a happy traveler wherever mom says we’re going? Long port days in Europe are so different than mainly beach days on other itineraries.
DS is totally a motivator - I don't think he realizes what it all requires, but he is obsessed with Percy Jackson and all things Ancient Greece.

We're going to stay in Rome a few days afterward for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter