June 2024 Dining

dmancuso

Mouseketeer
We have a Disneyland Hotel reservation for June 2024. Have dining reservations opened up for all sit down restaurants yet? I only see a few available on the app for the dates we're there and I'm wondering if they're all sold out or just not available yet.

Usually they open approx 10 months in advance. I did dining reservations in February for an October visit. Some reservations were already booked up, I couldnt get Downtown Restaurant in Hotel New York Art of Marvel Hotel, it was booked up as its one of the more popular restaurants.

Which restaurants are you looking for?

I just booked the trip and started looking and was surprised Captain Jack's wasn't available. I'm used to 6 months in WDW.

Are you logged in to check availability? As in, they can match that they are a hotel guest? I am not exactly sure how or what, but they do prioritize hotel guests with restaurants (probably due to the many dining packages they sell)

Last edited:
I have booked my dining for July so I think you should able to June now as on onsite guest

I just booked the trip and started looking and was surprised Captain Jack's wasn't available. I'm used to 6 months in WDW.
I am not staying on site so do not have the ability to book so far in advance. But, I made bookings within the 60-day window for my trip, and I noticed that availability seemed to come and go randomly.

E.g., I logged in what I thought was exactly 60 days before our trip, and the only Chez Remy time available was 3:15pm. I booked it. A couple of weeks later, I checked again, and nearly the entire day was available, so I changed to a better time.

So keep trying. Bon chance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter