**June 2024 Check-in**

First trip to California and Disneyland. We are flying from Philadelphia into LAX non-stop.

Does anyone have an idea what the weather is like towards the end of June? Living on the east coast, I'm used to hot and humid weather with shorts and tank tops in June. I hear it might be cooler there but are we talking pants/jeans cooler or wear shorts and just bring a jacket for the evening?
I live in the south east and we went the first week of June last year and it was amazing. We wore shorts or leggings and Ts with a sweatshirt in the morning and evening. We are going later in June this year so I figure it will be hotter, but even with the heat, we didn't have to deal with humidity that we normally do in the south. The lack of humidity is A+.

Agreed on the lack of humidity. I still get hot/sweaty at Disneyland (especially in late summer/Fall.) But it isn't a stifling heat like in the summer in the midwest where I live. Or worse, in Florida. We refuse to ever go to WDW in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter