June 2019

Just got off the the phone and upgraded to club level at the Yacht Club. So basically I’m back to paying what I originally was but now Club :banana::cool1:

Changed our reservation from the week of 6/16 to the week of 6/23, and changed from POP to CBR! I was bummed about the dining offer not covering our dates, but am happy with our room discount and our final reservation. 170 days to go!

I was able to get the 15% at the Poly, not much of a help but Ill take it. FD would have been a much better deal for us this time. We miss it by 9 days , dang it!

Frontier emailed out a kids fly free promo and the whole family can travel for $343 so we are unexpectedly taking a WDW trip this summer!

We have a couple of other trips planned so I’m penny-pinching this one a bit. My cousin is coming along with my kids and me.

I booked Pop Century for 7 nights with military discount for $978. How do I tell if this is a good price? We’re military, and this is the military room promo rate for a standard room.

Last edited:
Frontier emailed out a kids fly free promo and the whole family can travel for $343 so we are unexpectedly taking a WDW trip this summer!

We have a couple of other trips planned so I’m penny-pinching this one a bit. My cousin is coming along with me and my kids.

I booked Pop Century for 7 nights with military discount for $978. How do I tell if this is a good price? We’re military, and this is the military room promo rate for a standard room.

Just the room? No tickets or anything? If yes, just look at how much a full price room for your exact dates are on Disney site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter