June 2019 Car Rental Thread

Just checked, mid size finally dropped under $196 all in for 8 nights using DVC code & the $30

I might have made a mistake,
I used the $30 off code with the Costco ID but I don't belong to Costco.

Should I re-book, or is it like a general contract ID that many people use?

I might have made a mistake,
I used the $30 off code with the Costco ID but I don't belong to Costco.

Should I re-book, or is it like a general contract ID that many people use?

I'm not a costco member either. I did the same thing that you did, but decided to cancel it "just in case" I'm asked for proof. Not sure if they'll do that, but my luck is horrendous so I'd be the one to get caught :crazy2:

I got 15% off a weekly car rental (works for weekends too) with this code from mypoints through Thrifty (MCO) 101310 It saved me $81 from my previous rental price. I'm now down to $527 for 13 days for a full size SUV. This is the best price I've been able to get since Southwest cancelled my flight and I had to re-book my rental for an extra day.

I'm not a costco member either. I did the same thing that you did, but decided to cancel it "just in case" I'm asked for proof. Not sure if they'll do that, but my luck is horrendous so I'd be the one to get caught :crazy2:
Just picked up my car yesterday, they didn't ask me to see my Costco membership

I am two hours away from picking up a minivan we're using to drive to FL. I checked at lunch out of curiosity and my price dropped $25! Not a whole lot on a 2 week minivan rental, but it's better than nothing :-) Number one rule of car rentals: never stop checking!

Alamo WDW passholder rate dropped in combo with the $30 coupon for my res starting 6/29. Lowest i’ve Found in at least a year :)

8 days full size $177 (extra day was +20) i.e. $155 for a week.

Midsize would’ve been $177

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!