June 2018!

Going June 4-10!!! Originally we were going in September 2018 but had to switch to June which is fine puts us at only 11 months till Disney :dance3:

June 27- July 3. It will be 3 years since we went last.

Last edited:

I am tentatively planning for June 3-9th. I am trying to work out the main details now in regards who will be going with us and if they are all free that week to go. Otherwise, we might be pushing back the date.

June 3-8 2018. Caribbean Beach Resort. Wife and I, and 3 kids that will be 11, 5 and 4. I cannot contain my excitement. I haven't been in over 30 years, the last time I went, I was a kid and the 20,000 leagues submarines were still running, lol.

i went for the very first time in 2015, then again in 2016. skipping 2017 for our 2018 trip seems like a long time to wait. i couldnt imagine 30 years!!

June 3-8 2018. Caribbean Beach Resort. Wife and I, and 3 kids that will be 11, 5 and 4. I cannot contain my excitement. I haven't been in over 30 years, the last time I went, I was a kid and the 20,000 leagues submarines were still running, lol.

WoW! That is a long time since your last trip! So glad you found the DIS and this thread. I remember the 20,000 leagues ride - I never went on it though because I was too scared! I didn't like water at the time and was afraid to go under the water -- even though my parents showed me that the boats never actually went underwater. You could see them floating around the lagoon.

We are headed June 23 to 30th. It's been three years since our last visit and we are excited that our kids are older (14, 11 and 11 ) and can see the parks from a different perspective!

WoW! That is a long time since your last trip! So glad you found the DIS and this thread. I remember the 20,000 leagues ride - I never went on it though because I was too scared! I didn't like water at the time and was afraid to go under the water -- even though my parents showed me that the boats never actually went underwater. You could see them floating around the lagoon.
The DIS has saved my sanity. I really don't know how I could handle waiting so long without getting my fix in little doses. When I get in my car, I connect to bluetooth and listen to the dis and dis unplugged videos every day to hear what's going on. On lunch breaks, I lurk around these forums to read up on the latest. I cannot wait.

I just recently added the perfect gift deal onto my package so the kids will get their magic bands for Christmas, and the day I added that on, I came home to find a coupon in the mail for 25% off my hotel. I'm waiting till I get the magic bands in the mail to add the coupon because the Disney employee told me I could not add any other deals before the magic bands shipped.

i went for the very first time in 2015, then again in 2016. skipping 2017 for our 2018 trip seems like a long time to wait. i couldnt imagine 30 years!!
It just hasn't been financially feasible until now. I've stuck with IT jobs that were local but paid significantly less. I finally bit the bullet and decided to put up with the commute to work in New Orleans and doubled my salary, so now Disney trips are affordable.

I'm glad that I'm finally able to give my kids hopefully an even better experience than I had. When I went, there was no Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom, just good old Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I've got the kids excited. My wife is slowly warming up to it, she seems to be more excited about the dining than anything else, so I'm letting her pick the dining reservations.

June 3 - 10 at CSR. I keep hoping for a room discount to come out to help save a little $$

June 18-22 2018 here. First trip for the family. Staying at AOA, little mermaid, hoping for a deal to be able to jump to a suite.

AoA Little Mermaid Room was the first one for us. I will say for 4 of us (kids at the time 8 and 5 yrs old), the rooms were pretty tight. But you arent in them long anyway.

2eajic5.jpg

Magic Bands have arrived! June 3-8

are those a custom order? i really like those.
There was a special holiday package that had to be added to your reservations by November 15th. It included the special edition magic bands mailed to you by December 15th to place under the Christmas tree.

I just booked our trip for June 18th-June 28th. We’ll be staying at POR. This is our first trip in awhile that we are staying at a moderate, but we are looking forward to trying something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!