June 2018 Mediterranean cruise

ickeymouseDisney 5

Earning My Ears
I am looking to book excursions already in February. We leave from Rome and end in Barcelona.
We are lost!
We have 11 and ages from 75 to 5.
We can split up for sure!
Help!

I am looking to book excursions already in February. We leave from Rome and end in Barcelona.
We are lost!
We have 11 and ages from 75 to 5.
We can split up for sure!
Help!

We are on the same cruise with you. Have you looked at the DCL PA page for the ports? The only one that doesn't have any listed yet is for Genoa (Milan). For Marseilles, you can look at what is offered for Villefranche to get an idea of the Port Adventures, since these two ports are fairly close.

I'm doing the Barcelona round trip at the beginning of June. There is a lot of port-specific information over on the cruise critic site. I also bought the Rick Steves Mediterranean Cruise Ports book which has a lot of helpful information about different ports.

It will be so amazing! We splurged on all day port excursions basically to maximize the sight seeing aspect. It was much easier to work within using dcl and just picking sights then trying to cobble something together although that is an option (private).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter