--June 2018 Check-in Thread--

We are going to be there June 2-8. First ever trip to DL for all of us. This trip will be me, my kids (DD10 and DS6), my sister and her husband and their kids. (Nieces 2 and 3). Staying at the Courtyard Marriott with the waterpark. Planning on 2 park days with a rest day in between 2 more park days!

We are going to be there June 2-8. First ever trip to DL for all of us. This trip will be me, my kids (DD10 and DS6), my sister and her husband and their kids. (Nieces 2 and 3). Staying at the Courtyard Marriott with the waterpark. Planning on 2 park days with a rest day in between 2 more park days!
:cheer2:

My wife and I are most likely taking our first trip to DL June 2nd through the 7th staying at Hyatt House. We're WDW vets so we thought it'd be fun to try something different this year. Most likely doing 3 park days and then one of the Anaheim Hollywood tours.

I think we're going the week before the schools get out so hopefully the crowds will be reasonable. We have the ol' East Coast advantage as far as getting up early so it'll be rope drops all the way for us.

We just switched our trip from next week to the last week in June!! Super excited to be going back. Last year was our first trip the last week in June, and it was gorgeous weather, and not SUPER busy like everyone said it would be (I probably had different expectations after going to WDW 20 times). We are staying at Courtyard Theme Park hotel again! Love it there!

.... and the list is FINALLY updated!

Between working full time, and a fledgling business, and the flu, and a cold, and everything else life has thrown our way, it took me a while to get it all caught up!

Exciting news: We now know Pixar Pier is opening on 6/23! Woo hoo!

Personally, this has potentially changed our dates to a few days later; we are working on figuring it out within the next week.

We fly out really late on June 23rd. Wondering if we’d be able to squeeze in some Pixar pier before leaving. Hmmmmm

We fly out really late on June 23rd. Wondering if we’d be able to squeeze in some Pixar pier before leaving. Hmmmmm
We fly out at four-I’m hoping with max pass we can get on the incredicoaster at least-it’s my middle daughter’s favorite ride.

We fly out at four-I’m hoping with max pass we can get on the incredicoaster at least-it’s my middle daughter’s favorite ride.

We fly out of lax at 7. I’m trying to figure out if we should add a day. I know when new stuff opens at WDW the waits are crazy long!

We fly out of lax at 7. I’m trying to figure out if we should add a day. I know when new stuff opens at WDW the waits are crazy long!

We are out of SNA so I figure we can head over there pretty last minute.

So I’m thinking-we will have Early Entry to DL on Saturday since we will be at the VGC. We can enter DL park early and use max pass to book fast pass at the coaster?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts