June 2017...Who else will be there?

We are going 6/3 - 6/10 and we are staying at the Beach Club. It's our first time at this resort and we are so excited!
I was torn between BC and WL for June but ultimately decided WL this time 6/3-6/11. But I'll be shooting for BC or BW next next trip! Enjoy!

POR June 11-18! First time at a mod. Usually stay at POP. We are really excited!!:banana:

Just booked today... June 27 - July 5. We have told our girls that we are going later in July, but my youngest daughter turns 13 on June 28 so we decided to change plans and surprise them! Staying at our favorite, POFQ!

Hi everyone -
3 - 7 June; Old Key West 1 Bed Villa. Stayed at AK Kidani Village last year in a 1 Bed w/a Savannah View and loved it. I hope we love OKW as much.

-Alexis

We are going June 10-17, staying at Wilderness Lodge. There will be 14 of us and 7 of our group have never been. I'm having fun planning this trip.

We are staying one night at POP on 6/9 and then moving to the POLY 6/10 to 6/16 :) Always wanted to stay on a monorail resort and it will be me, my two girls 7 and 14 and then my oldest best friend going. Leaving the DH at home since he is not a big fan of going to WDW and we have more fun without him honestly since I don't stress as much.

We are staying one night at POP on 6/9 and then moving to the POLY 6/10 to 6/16 :) Always wanted to stay on a monorail resort and it will be me, my two girls 7 and 14 and then my oldest best friend going. Leaving the DH at home since he is not a big fan of going to WDW and we have more fun without him honestly since I don't stress as much.
Poly is the BOMB. Make sure you get out in the evening for the Electric Water Pageant and fireworks, preferably with something tasty from Trader Sam's.

Staying at the BC June 23-July 2. I can't wait!

June 23 - July 3 at All Star Movies. Took advantage of the free quick service meal. The hubby has too much going on to join us so my sister had decided to tagalong for the first 5 days!! The kids and I are so excited to spend the time with Auntie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter