June 2017...Who else will be there?

June 3-7 PoP. I just changed my reservation to 2 connecting rooms at Pop from a suite @ ASM. There are six of us going. It will be my 4yo twin girls 1st time as well as my son's friend who is 16. I can't wait to see their faces the first time they see the castle at MK!! I'm sure there will be many happy tears.

Last edited:
We are booked for June 19-28. We have a few days at Universal and then staying at Pop. I had booked at Port Orleans, but decided to save money and get that one free quick service a day.

We've really been mostly booked for a while, but we had a chunk missing in the middle of our trip and we finally filled it up this week!

We're technically doing May/June, but most of it will be in June so I'm always referring to it as our June trip :)

We fly in May 27 and will spend 3 nights by Universal (we're probably gonna cab over to Epcot though on the 27th since we had no park plans that day, and that's the last weekend of F&G so we'd otherwise miss it :flower1:)
May 30 - June 4, we'll be staying at Coronado Springs
June 4 - June 11, we'll be moving over to the Grand Floridian

We just paid for our stay at Kidani (first time there after 3 stays st Jambo). My sister and I are taking the kids in a 1-bedroom, June 7-12. We have our dining planned (trying hard NOT to overbook us!) and seeing now if my mom and nephew are going to meet us (maybe stay at Jambo or other resort). I'm pretty pumped!!

We will be there June 21-July 2! Currently it's 3 nights at CS then 8 at BC. We may end up adding on a night on the 20th, or adding one at the end of the trip.

We are going to be a POP June 6-12. It is both mine and my daughters first time going to Disney World and we will be there for her 10th birthday as well I am so excited.

I may have more in common with the OTHER "O" word...Obsessive! ;)
We've got more than our home state and a resort stay in common: I do this exact same thing with a spreadsheet!!!

And... true confession time, I include a line for each day covering which shirts we wear. :o My son is a TREMENDOUSLY good sport and we do the mom/son semi-matchy-matchy thing, although I make sure they're 1) not too cutsie, and 2) princess-free. I suspect this will be the last year I'm allowed to get away with it, but it's been so much fun while it's lasted.

But yes, like you, I bust out the planning tools waaaaaaay far in advance and get a huge charge out of playing with them.

Oh, yes, for the board, we're at Yacht Club June 3 - 10. Which is too far away, dangit!!! :stitch:

I can't take it as far as clothes. Trying to talk 3 kids into coordinating would NOT be fun! :rotfl: I think the best I can do is SW shirts for DHS, because they all love the movies. DH has already said that he's wearing his "Han Shot First" shirt, again.

The only things I have left to play around with are imaginary itineraries, FP+ scheduling, and which CS/snacks to choose in the parks. Pandora might throw a curveball at us, though!

I can't take it as far as clothes. Trying to talk 3 kids into coordinating would NOT be fun! :rotfl: I think the best I can do is SW shirts for DHS, because they all love the movies. DH has already said that he's wearing his "Han Shot First" shirt, again.

It's just the two of us, so that does make it easier. And bribes may have been involved... BTW, your DH has excellent taste in Star Wars wear!!!

The only things I have left to play around with are imaginary itineraries, FP+ scheduling, and which CS/snacks to choose in the parks. Pandora might throw a curveball at us, though!

Pandora IS going to present all kinds of interesting challenges if the predictions come true!!! Our madd planning skillz will be tested!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We've got more than our home state and a resort stay in common: I do this exact same thing with a spreadsheet!!!

And... true confession time, I include a line for each day covering which shirts we wear. :o My son is a TREMENDOUSLY good sport and we do the mom/son semi-matchy-matchy thing, although I make sure they're 1) not too cutsie, and 2) princess-free. I suspect this will be the last year I'm allowed to get away with it, but it's been so much fun while it's lasted.

But yes, like you, I bust out the planning tools waaaaaaay far in advance and get a huge charge out of playing with them.

Oh, yes, for the board, we're at Yacht Club June 3 - 10. Which is too far away, dangit!!! :stitch:
I have a spreadsheet but I have my clothes written on another sheet. And yes, I have them planned by day...both AM and PM because we wear two sets a day in June! My boys usually are the matching ones (2 & 5). I love to plan! :)

So excited for everyone planning trips in june. We will be joining in on the june fun...11-16th beach club stay in our future. Were only 4 months out!!!:yay:

Okay, y'all, it's on! Bob Iger just announced Pandora opening on May 27!!! :simba::simba::simba:

Okay, y'all, it's on! Bob Iger just announced Pandora opening on May 27!!! :simba::simba::simba:

I'm going to have to re-think one of our "relaxing" days! We love AK and spend 1 whole/2 half days there, already. It's going to be nutso!

June 3-7 PoP. I just changed my reservation to 2 connecting rooms at Pop from a suite @ ASM. There are six of us going. It will be my 4yo twin girls 1st time as well as my son's friend who is 16. I can't wait to see their faces the first time they see the castle at MK!! I'm sure there will be many happy tears.
We will be at Pop June 4-9. Can't wait!

We are going to be a POP June 6-12. It is both mine and my daughters first time going to Disney World and we will be there for her 10th birthday as well I am so excited.
My daughter and I will be there too, the 4-9. Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter