June 2010 Spirit of America

Disney Dree

Earning My Ears
:yay:We just returned from a Disneyland weekend and can look ahead to our next Disney adventure.............is anyone else considering the trip to Philadelphia and Washington DC? We're booked for June and wonder about the odds of meeting families who will accompany us. Has this ever worked for anyone?!!

We will be on the Spirit of America trip the first week of July. We will be in Washington, D.C. for the 4th!party:

What a perfect time to be in Washington DC!! I've never been to that area before and am very excited about our trip. I try not to read the trip reviews because I don't want to spoil any of the surprises - we travelled with ABD on the Knights and Lights tour in 2008 and loved it!!

What a perfect time to be in Washington DC!! I've never been to that area before and am very excited about our trip. I try not to read the trip reviews because I don't want to spoil any of the surprises - we travelled with ABD on the Knights and Lights tour in 2008 and loved it!!

...this is why I on purpose left out any of the ABD surprises in my trip report as my main intention was to make it informational in nature.

Enjoy as it's a really fun trip!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter