June 20 4 land/3 sea who's going?

CaliCruiser

Earning My Ears
4 days at WDW and 3 days cruising - who's going?

I'm going with 2DGP (my mom/dad), Brother and his family (2 boys 13/12, 1girl 7), my sister and her friend

Would love to meet with fellow cruisers.

My family and I are going on the 3-day cruise - anyone else? I'm adding to this thread because I will be bringing my laptop and will more than happy to burn your pics onto a cd .

Hey AEN, we will be on the 4 day Wonder on June 20th thru the 24th. We are doing the land/sea package with 3 nites at CBR prior to our cruise. Hope we can meet up and say HI!

CaliCruiser, we will be getting off of the ship the day you are getting on. I'll be the one you see kicking and screaming as they force me to disembark!! Ha Ha Ha!!

That is funny! Bon voyage to you and I KNOW you'lll have a great time.

I guess no one else is going with us on this cruise.

Maybe the capt'n will let me steer ;)

If he does let you steer, I'm kinda glad I'm going the week BEFORE you!!! Ha Ha! Just kidding!!!

I wish you and yours a great trip!! I am sure there will be fellow DISers on board. Not everyone on the boards check out the "cruise meet" thread. Be sure to wear your lime green ID. And don't be afraid to approach anyone else wearing "the green". Worst that can happen, you will make a new friend or you'll get socked in the eye!!!

We will be sure to keep the Magic of Disney flowing for you and we'll keep the lights on too!!! Have fun!!!

We will be going on the June 20 cruise. Wife daughters (14 and 12) and me will be on the Magic. This will be our second DIS cruise and first 4 night. We cannot wait. We hope to see fellow board members on the ship. What is the green badge?:earsboy:

The color Lime green is the adopted "official" color of the DIS boards. There isn't a specific way to sport the DIS Board green. Some folks wear a lime green ribbon tyed to their back packs or fanny packs. Others wear lime green shirts. Some have made badges using the Home Depot Disney paint samples. There is actually a DIS store on this forum where you can purchase DIS items. They have a great selection!!

The wearing of the green is simply to help fellow DISers spot one another. Some times folks who know nothing about these boards are approached by us crazy DISers. If you see some lime greengo and make a new friend, even if they have no idea what you are talking about!!!

I happen to have a lime green shirt. What day do you want me to wear it? ;-)

AEN,

I am sorry I do not know how to post a link. (I am computer illiterate! Sorry:rolleyes: )

But you can find the DIS store if you go to the "Theme Parks & Attractions" Forum and go to the thread titled "Important: A New DIS store". It is near the top of the forum usually only 3 or 4 threads down. They have some really cool stuff in the lime green.

Hope you find something you like! And I hope to see you at WDW in just a few weeks!!!

Lynda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter