June 19, 2021 8-night Mediterranean with Greek Isles to/from Civitavecchia

ninergrl6

Mouseketeer
Starting a thread! Just booked this today (after my the cancellation of my June 2020 Greek Isles cruise) for myself and my friend. It will be my 6th Disney cruise, her 3rd (I think). We previously sailed together on the Magic to the UK/Iceland/Norway in 2016. We'll be celebrating our birthdays on this cruise -- hers is the 25th and mine is the 26th 🥳

Who else is joining us?

My husband and I will be there! We also were on the 6/13 Greek Isles Cruise that was officially cancelled yesterday. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise- and our 4th Ship! We will be celebrating our 15th Anniversary on June 17th- so decided to splurge for the ABD Rome Escape prior to the Cruise.

Just booked yesterday! So excited!! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise...first time on the Magic! Booked our Airbnb for four nights in Rome prior to the cruise...our apartment overlooks Trevi fountain! I’m the most excited about Kefalonia, Santorini and Naples...and excited for some amazing Italian and Greek food! Fingers crossed and praying that the world has healed by then and that we can enjoy this cruise with all the usual, amazing Disney features like shows etc.

My adult DD and I will be on this cruise. Has always been on our bucket list. My DH and I were on the Fantasy in March which then became the last cruise out due to Covid. Since our May cruise was cancelled, this upcoming cruise will be my platinum cruise. We are also doing the Rome escape prior to the cruise but plan on flying to Rome (hopefully) on that Sunday for even a few more days pre the ABD Rome Escape. Also doing the embedded ABD on the cruise. Just figured we would splurge as this is a once in a lifetime plus the 125% credit from our cancelled cruise did help a lot!! We are very excited and just keeping our fingers crossed that all is well in the world by then!!

Just booked this with my mom @belgin. We are super excited definitely a bucket list trip. We had our first ABD booked for July, which of course got canceled. We had paid for that ABD trip in its entirety with Disney Gift Cards, so when we got our refund back on those Disney Gift Cards we decided to book this cruise for next year instead of re-booking the ABD. This will be our first cruise as gold Castaway Club members.

hi im abby! my mom and i cant wait for this cruise, this will be our 9th disney cruise but our first time on the magic! we are so excited for this cruise cant wait to sail with you all!!!

We will be there. 8th cruise. Booked when they canceled this years cruise. My wife and two young adults, Joey 20 and Julia 18 at cruise time. My son and I are arriving a week early to attend the opening of Euro 2020(1). Euro 2020 Soccer are honoring tickets from this year if you had them. Everything is now booked. Delta honored last years fare price(I called when the ecredit wouldn’t process, the online price was $600 more each ticket, as I said, they honored our original fare prices), all hotels and after cruise trip to Paris and Normandy all booked.

Has anyone thought about what tours or excursions you'll do in each port if this cruise will still happen?

Has anyone thought about what tours or excursions you'll do in each port if this cruise will still happen?

We were all booked for last summer, so I guess we will just choose the same ones. I'm afraid to really plan for this one, yet.

Hello, I booked this cruise in Feb 2020 for me and my 13 year old DS. Little did I know what the world was about to unleash when I booked. I hope this cruise will be a go. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We are American's currently living in Germany. Looking forward to this trip of a lifetime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter