~~June 17th, 2011~ Disney Dream Tween and Teen Meeting Place

Did you know that they are making a new Disney Cruise Boat!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! It's going to be called the Disney Fantasy and it will be the sister ship to the Dream.
:tigger::sulley::donald::ccat::simba::stitch::dumbo::goofy::figment:

What are you all wearing for Pirate Night? My mom and I have matching black shirts and my mom is going to iron on this rhinestone skull and crossbone things.
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

What dinner do you guys all have? Early or late? My family has the late dinner. I hope you all have that too.

:cool2: L3@H!!!!!!:cool1::rainbow:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I only need one more post after this one!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl2:pixiedust::sail: BTW, are any of you going anywhere before or after the cruise? My family is going to Vero Beach after! :beach:

Yay! Last post! (i think) Are you all planning on going on the Aquaduck? I can't wait to meet you all in person!!!!:grouphug: Lucky this is the last post i have to write cause i'm running out of things to say. Ok, well that's it so yay! i think i can Pm now!!!!

:wizard::hourglassparty::sail::sunny::umbrella:
:3dglasses:genie::sulley:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter