June 12th, 2020 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay [Castaway Cay, Nassau, Castaway Cay]

saundedj

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I wanted to get the ball started. My family will be cruising the Dream June 12 - 17th 2020.

ghtx

DIS Veteran
We'll be there too! Our second Disney cruise - exact same itinerary as the first one!

saundedj

Earning My Ears
We'll be there too! Our second Disney cruise - exact same itinerary as the first one!
Wow - so you've done this itinerary before. We've only done one other Disney Cruise back in February 2018 it was on the Fantasy so only one stop at Castaway. Two stops will be wonderful.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• Happy100

DIS Veteran
    We will be joining in on our first Dream cruise and double dip. Very much looking forward to both.

keiichiz28

Dread Pirate
    me and the family will be on this cruise. our first Disney, and our kids first cruise. celebrating 10th anniversary day of embarkation, and my oldest's birthday is two days before. looking forward to it. 233 days....

pinksand

Mouseketeer
    We will be on this cruise celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary! Castaway Cay is on my Disney Bucket List, so I'm excited to go twice!

ghtx

DIS Veteran
    We will be on this cruise celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary! Castaway Cay is on my Disney Bucket List, so I'm excited to go twice!
    Happy anniversary! Our 17th wedding anniversary will be just a few days after the cruise ends (but maybe we'll celebrate onboard anyways!)

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• saundedj

Earning My Ears
    My family will consist of myself and hubby (in our 50s), both sets of parents (in their late 70s and early 80s), my daughter and her two children (5 and 11). First cruise we did was in 2018 on the Fantasy. We had one stop at Castaway and thought it was wonderful!!!

My grandson (11years old) had some difficulty making friends during the cruise only finding them in our last few days. He know he would appreciate meeting friends on the ship.

NoahsMommy3

Dreaming of days well spent!
    We will be traveling/participating in the FE and we signed up through a facebook group for our particular cruise. There will be a total of 6 of us cruising in 2 staterooms. Our travel party includes myself, my husband, DD (5) and DS (13) as well as my in-laws. I would love for my son to be able to meet some friends before sailing as well!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES