July???

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
Who's going in July? We are 68 days out and so ready to go...:cool1:

Who else is along for the adventure??

We are VWL...anyone else?

Have I said we are ready to go?

Well, we're going before and after you! OKW in June and then Kidany in August. Planned a year ago, it's amazing, the year went so fast, yet the last 30 days seem to be going in slow motion!

Have fun, will there be a TR coming from you?

We will be in WDW from July 23-August 2! Can't wait. Splitting our trip between BTL and our home BWV!:yay:

Count me in as another July BWV person! My wife and I will be at POR from the 27th-29th, then her family joins us in a 2BR at BWV from the 29th-4th!

My siblings (blood and "adopted") and I are going to OKW July 12-16. (not long enough but the best we can all manage with our jobs/funds)

I can't wait. I'm just a little trepidatious because it's our first trip since Mom died, so I know I will be a little sad because there are almost 30 years of memories, really really good memories, with her, and 20 of them at OKW alone. But I'm also excited as hell because I'm me and it's like Pavlov's dog... you say "WDW" and I start drooling.

I believe we are 20 days away!! July 4th - 11th. Can't wait, I am ready for a vacation. I am really nervous though about the crowds. First time for us to brave the summer time. I am prepping myself to just go with the flow and expect long lines and jam packed parks.

Taking a family vacation July 25-Aug 1 and staying at Kidani Village! My daughter turns 1 a few weeks before we go and I can't wait for her first trip!

You're gonna love it there! We stayed there last july and it was awesome! (Of course) And this July we are going to stay at BLT at the contemporary... should be awesome! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter