July Movie Schedule & July Trip Reports.

Boy James you sure did squeeze in a lot of activities!

And the Dapper Dans ....

1565118580629-png.423491

are a favorite of mine as is ANY human live interaction characters in the parks (the street play in Epcot/UK, street characters in DHS, also Smokey the Fire Chief on Main Street, etc...). You've got some great pictures.

Thanks for the updates and finishing up in the July Trip Report thread.

Please continue. popcorn::

Bama Ed

PS - and in a prior post, when you wrote that the other folks in your party wondered, "how does James know where all the ride cameras are?", I admit I had to :rotfl2:.

Last edited:
Every think, oh I can post this weekend. Only to realize you have 3 weekends worth of chores to do post vacation? So my plan to get a few updates in and wrap up my trip report got postponed. The good news is I got all the yard work done and some more of the inside projects finished.

So after a wonderful day and night at Epcot we continued on Thursday morning with the plans for Animal Kingdom and something special for Lauren. For the three of us that would be a really day. Lauren for her choice of something to do just the 3 of us was to attend the Disney Villains event. It was a bunch of fun and we did managed to ride all the mountains in a single day thanks to it!!!

We started our morning at Animal Kingdom. It ended up being a rainy day so we all got a very slow start to the day. It worked out because after some delays getting going, Melissa and Lauren were able to go out for a Mommy and me breakfast at Rainforest Cafe while I tried to get our 9 year old to wake up and get to the park before noon. We managed to get out the door by 9 and by sheer luck we caught Orange bus right as we walked up and the AK bus right as we got to the depot. We ended up getting there only 5 minutes behind the other group that left ahead of us.

Because of the rain and the lines, we didn't get a group photo like we had wanted. Though we did have a great time. First we made it through bugs life before some more rain came and shut down Everest for our FP time. We knew Disney would open it up so we worked our way over to some of the Wilderness Adventure badge stations so we could get Jessica her explorer badge!!

Finally Everest was open!!!

Afterwards and once stomachs settled we got lunch at Yak and Yeti! Then we went up to Refiki's planet watch to earn a badge and see some goats! Then it was time for our fastpass at Kilimanjaro Safari! We always love that and I for some reason don't see the pictures from our group on my laptop even though they are in my phone.

After that we strolled down to Avatar and our FP for Flight of Passage!!!

Lauren loved it, Jessica would not try it at all. Thankfully we had someone else that doesn't like sim rides for her to stay with. Afterwards we all just spent some time together as we strolled towards the tree of life before Melissa, Lauren and I took the bus from AK to the Grand Floridian to get to Magic Kingdom for the Villians event.

Having done the christmas party, and eyeing up the halloween party as a possible future ticketed event to make. We saw the villains event and offered to take Lauren to it. It was a lot of fun and options of popcorn, bottled soft drinks (Including water) and ice cream (mickey bar!!!!) was great. The even started at 10, and we go to MK by 9pm.

Due to check in inside the park so you didn't have to exit, everyone was swarming around Space Mountain so once we got the lay of the land and we moved over to splash mountain to start rather than waiting back with the hoards. It worked out that we got to get on Splash Mountain before the event started and pretty much walked onto the ride.

After that it was off to Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates afterwards which had some fun stuff as a guy surprising people on line from one of the dungeons, I failed to grab a photo.....there was also something special on the ride with Captain Barbossa with is own special warning to yee!

After that we caught the Maleficent parade, it was only this float from the daytime parade, and so cool with the lighting.

We had some great shots of the castle too!

At 1am we where done and ready to head home.

And thats when the laughing place began. The girls being so tired just could not stop laughing, we sounded like a couple of drunks walking through the campground. Thankfully, we were not loud but the giggling was unstoppable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts