July DLP Quiz - Question 31 **Answer added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken part in this quiz, and stuck with it to the bitter end - despite a few little hiccups on the way!! :rolleyes1 For my part, it's definitely been an interesting experience, but still great fun!!! :teeth:

So this is it folks - the final question!!

After being open a year, what unprecedented change in policy was made in the Euro Disneyland Park?

EPLS!!!!! ;)

I really have no idea on this one so I've sent a complete guess! It's not EPLS for me! :P

Hmmmm!!!! Your definition of EPLS is a lot different from mine!!! Dodgy PM sent.

MY DH warned me this question might cause some confusion, so I've slightly re-worded it, which I hope makes if a little clearer. If anyone who's already answered feels they want to send in another answer, then please feel free to do so!

Well I sent my answer before the change in wording but it doesn't make any difference, I'm still not sure it's right, I'm just going to stick with it now - so dodgy PM sent!

I'm just glad the last question wasn't "Write a 500 word essay about..." :rotfl:

OK - I'm going to revert to my first instinct - which is undoubtedly wrong but hey-ho!!!

EPLS??????? :confused3 Guess sent from me too!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the quiz Becky, its been great fun! :wizard:

PM Sent

Just to put everyone at ease, I will make sure the first question later on is a nice easy one! :teeth:

RussUK said:
PM Sent

Just to put everyone at ease, I will make sure the first question later on is a nice easy one! :teeth:
Oh, so you're one of those "lull them into a false sense of security" kind of quiz masters, are you????? ;)

RussUK said:
PM Sent

Bring it on baby!!!

And the answer was that alcohol was allowed to be served in the Park restaurants - a policy that, I believe, is unique to our "Magic Kingdom"!

Well done to those who got it correct, and I shall be announcing the winners in a few minutes.........!!!

The tension is building :maleficen And the winner is .........not me anyway!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter