July 4 YC code

melgrek

Earning My Ears
Lowest rate I can get @ the YC is $225 per night including tax. I have read about several codes and have tried all of them but no luck. I read on mousesavers that BC is $189, and on these boards YC was $189 during July. I'm using code CFQ, which I think is annual pass code? I read the new season started July 4 so when I question why my rate doesn't drop, I'm told becase of the holiday. Has anyone else got the $189 rate? Through WDTravel the rate is $210 per night, but then I would add on insurance and it would pretty much equal out. Any suggestions?

If your reservation falls within 2 seasons, then you will pay the rate you received for the first day for the whole stay, unless you make 2 ressies. In other words, if you are arriving before July 4th, then you're paying that rate for the whole stay, unless you make a continuing ressie starting on July 4th.

We make 2 ressies every year because we stay during this week, and regular season is until July 3rd, value begins July 4th. If you want a better rate than the AP rate for July 4th and after, go to www.disneyworld.com and click on the orange box on the top left column. It brings you to the specials page, and there is a Summer Saver special with a code that if available is about $189 per nite at the YC/BC. I can tell you for a fact that there aren't any rooms available for July 4th at the YC with that code, but there are some at the BC. I know because I have been trying everyday.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter