July 3 Dinner @ California Grill

sbrost13

Mouseketeer
I’m looking to book our anniversary dinner on July 3 at the California Grill. We’ve never eaten there and I’m wondering what the ideal reservation time would be to have dinner before the July 3 fireworks but not too early that we have to leave the restaurant and come back.

Any help would be appreciated!

I believe the July 3 and 4 fireworks were at 9:15 pm last year (I remember the livestream started at 9:10 pm). I would probably try for a reservation around 7:30/7:45 pm if possible if you want to be finished with your meal around the time of the start of the fireworks. Or look for one between 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm to ensure you are in the restaurant when the fireworks start.

We usually try to have our ADR about 1 hour before fireworks. that gives us time to have a drink and the appetizer before fireworks and then the entree after.When it has been 90 minutes before that also works as the fireworks go between the entree and dessert. The staff is very good about pacing the meal around the time of fireworks.

Our anniversary is July 5! We're considering California Grill for July 3rd fireworks also, but I think that's going to be Plan B. So, this is helpful for us also.

Plan A is the dessert party in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter