July 3/4 2020 MK Fireworks Dessert Parties - Watch Thread - UPDATE: NOW OPEN!!!

Does anyone wonder if this is even going to be available at all? Seems strange that it's bookable on the 5th, but not the 3rd and 4th.

I've booked dessert parties a lot, but I usually avoid all holidays so not at all familiar with how they do those times.

This is our first year for July 4th, but we've done NYE for a few years in a row. I feel like I'm always stalking something LOL

I've booked dessert parties a lot, but I usually avoid all holidays so not at all familiar with how they do those times.
This is our first year for July 4th, but we've done NYE for a few years in a row. I feel like I'm always stalking something LOL
We did July 4th last year but I was late to the "party" (har-har) and it was already sold out when I went to book, so obviously I missed when it became available. I lucked out and was able to book it after stalking for a few months.

Right now this is actually one of many things I am stalking. The first is EMM for our early June trip. All the (supposed) June dates are blue but most of them are not bookable and never have been. The end of the month is and some of July is...so no one knows why most of June is not.

I'm also watching for the Star Wars dessert party for our June trip but that is not unusual because it never seems to be available until a few months out.

Not to kill the anticipation and excitement, but we did the July 4 dessert party with Plaza Garden viewing in 2018 and it wasn't bookable until May 9. We're going again this year for the 4th and you never know, I'll be with all of you, checking every day. It's going to be a long couple of months... But I will say it was definitely worth it!

Not to kill the anticipation and excitement, but we did the July 4 dessert party with Plaza Garden viewing in 2018 and it wasn't bookable until May 9. We're going again this year for the 4th and you never know, I'll be with all of you, checking every day. It's going to be a long couple of months... But I will say it was definitely worth it!

UGH. I hate it when they torture us!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter