July 21, 2018 Disney 7 Night Fantasy Western Caribbean

Apparently there is already a group page on Facebook for our page. Just warning you it's administrated by Ali Kusinitz - she has a different Facebook page for EVERY Disney cruise that have been announced! We went on one last year and she was the administrator, and she wasn't even going. Then come to find out she has one for our cruise as well. I did some digging around and she has one for every Disney Cruise in 2018-2019 - just food for thought.

Hi! We are looking forward to the cruise. This is our 4th Disney cruise. We have two girls (14 and 8). We are interested in the fish extender group too.
Thanks!

So looking forward to this cruise, our last was last June, same cruise, we're restricted by our DS's schedule. I joined a FB page but not the one mentioned earlier, now I see there are 2! Interesting to see where everyone is from. We're from Beacon , NY

This is our 5 cruise. It is our 2nd going West. I'm not on FB. Will be watching this thread for more information on any meets. Harrisburg, PA area.

First timers here! My family is so excited for this cruise! We want to take part on the fish extender exchange! Any tips? How do we go about doing it? :stitch2:

there is another facebook group i have joined for cruise, and joined the fish extender exchange..i will post the link if I can ...if not im me on facebook and i will ask to add you as a member....Disney Fantasy July 21 2018

Hello, just booked the cruise and it will be our first one. My husband and I will be traveling with our only child...DD 14 and are hoping she might meet someone her age. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi Nicky: I am traveling with my 14 yr old daughter who cruises often. This is our 7th Disney cruise. I'd love to get the girls together.

Been on several cruises over the years, but FIRST TIME DCL ever! My wife and I are treating our 9 and 6 year old boys to this 7 Night Fantasy Western Caribbean cruise. Hoping to snag a Family Beach Cabana on Castaway Cay, but all my research indicates it's next to impossible for first timers to get one on a summer cruise even after checking online for possible cancellations, and putting name on wait list upon boarding. Hopefully one who confirmed a Family Beach Cabana might have room for a family of 4 to share (and split the cost) with since each accommodates "up to a Maximum of 10 guests"? We would also consider sharing a Serenity Bay Cabana while having our boys hang out at Scuttles Cove kids club for the day. Any other secret tips for DCL first timers are appreciated (but we'll opt out of the fish extenders for now)!

there is another facebook group i have joined for cruise, and joined the fish extender exchange..i will post the link if I can ...if not im me on facebook and i will ask to add you as a member....Disney Fantasy July 21 2018
Hi! First timers here! Would love to join fish extenders group- just not sure how to do this! Hope you can lend some info! Thanks

Is the fish extender a go for this sailing? If so I need to start getting creative and for how many

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!