July 21, 2018 Disney 7 Night Fantasy Western Caribbean

Hi!!! Our family is also booked on this cruise! It will be our fourth cruise, second on the Fantasy. We did the Dream in 2013, Magic in 2015 and Fantasy 2016. So excited, wish it wasn't so far away!

We are a family of 6 and will be traveling with our four children who will be Dd16, DS 13, DS 10 and DD7 at the time of sailing. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Welcome! This cruise for us will be for my Mom's 70th birthday - although she would probably like me to keep that secret lol .Anyway it will be several adults all to be completely decided and my niece 10 and nephew 12.

The group of have between 2 and 15 cruises under our belt and we may even have some newbies with us but right now those newbies are considered TBD on our reservations.

Hi. We have just booked this cruise. It's been around 5 years since our last cruise, and we have been missing it every day since. We will be travelling with my 3 children, 13, 10 and 9. We haven't told them yet.

Is the fish extender exchange still a thing? That was so much fun last cruise.

Welcome @Leish!! My sister hasn't told her kids yet either about the cruise.

Fish Extender Exchange is still a thing! Since it is only the three of us here, I haven't really thought about it yet.

Hello all, we haven't booked this cruise yet, but we're planning to in the very near future. We went of the Eastern Caribbean cruise last time for my daughter's birthday and it was such a hit, we decided that we just had to do it again. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. I'll check back in once I have our cabin number! Can't wait!!!!! My kids are already looking forwards to finding their FE goodies!!!!

Hello, just booked the cruise and it will be our first one. My husband and I will be traveling with our only child...DD 14 and are hoping she might meet someone her age. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

We just booked this cruise. So excited for the fun to come. Now, time to start saving money to buy my Disney gift cards each month to pay for all the onboard fun!

Hello everyone! We just booked Disney Cruise #3!!! We are so excited. We have been on the Dream in 2013 (August) and 2016 in (February). This is be our first time on the Fantasy and our longest cruise so we are sooo excited. We haven't told our daughters who will be 11 and 6 by the time we go.
Would love to do the fish extenders - that really added something special and exciting to the trip. I have never been on such a long cruise so any advice would be greatly appreciated. We will be in room 7044.

We are actually going on a cruise to Cuba with Norwegian and I am excited but a little nervous because the only cruises our kids have been on is Disney and I don't know what their expectation will be. I am sure they will have fun.:o

First timers here! We are a party of 4 adults, 2 children DS8 and DD5 at sailing. Trying to soak up all DCL info, any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone! This will be our 6th Disney Cruise - sailing to celebrate our son's high school graduation. I'll be bringing lots of tissues...sniff, sniff. There are three in our family - me, hubby and 18 year old at time of sailing son. Cheers all!

Hi, everybody! We just booked this cruise. This is our second cruise, we did the Eastern Caribbean last time. We have 2 adults, a 15 yo, 12 yo, and 9 yo.

tipping my feet in here, we may have to switch cruise dates from August 18th and I just was seeing what's going on over here! :wave:

I'll stop back by if we need to do change and this is the date chosen.

I have never been on such a long cruise so any advice would be greatly appreciated. We will be in room 7044.

Longer cruises have the added benefit of allowing you to relax! No advice needed. Its just better and less stressful! More you time!

Welcome! This cruise for us will be for my Mom's 70th birthday - although she would probably like me to keep that secret lol .Anyway it will be several adults all to be completely decided and my niece 10 and nephew 12.

The group of have between 2 and 15 cruises under our belt and we may even have some newbies with us but right now those newbies are considered TBD on our reservations.
We are also celebrating my mom’s 70th!!! My great Aunt 90th

My mom just booked us on this cruise! We have been on the Fantasy Eastern and Wonder land/sea and the Magic 7 nights. Not as excited as I should be at the moment. The navigators of activities don’t look much different than when we were on this ship 5 years ago and my girls are teens, they got bored in the vibe as tweens after awhile. They are excited about the teen spa as am I. We will be celebrating 70th and 90th birthdays! My BF may be going however he is not a big Disney fan and is looking for more adrenaline on board activities. Is anyone doing fish extender gifts? That was a highlight for me and the rainforest room. As of now we have DD 16(high functioning ASD), DD17, nephews 16,17 and 14, mom 70, great Aunt 90 and maybe 2 male “friends” 50 and myself 40+

First timers here! We are a party of 4 adults, 2 children DS8 and DD5 at sailing. Trying to soak up all DCL info, any advice would be much appreciated.
My favorite is rainforest room at the the spa. It’s an inexpensive spa experience $16 per day if you can’t afford a full spa treatment. I believe they now have a scrub too. The Cove Cafe (adults only) use to have free pastries. That’s all I can remember for now :)

Hello, this Will be our fourth Cruise with Disney . We have done Dream double dip, fantasy eastern and Magic med with greek isles . We are all counting the hours !!!! Me 51, DW56, and the tweens DD and DS 16. See you all !!!

Hi everyone!
It is freezing in New York and it is making us think about your cruise even more!
I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing the Fish Extender during the trip.

First time cruisers here as well. It will be myself, my husband, and our triplets DD, DS, and DD all 9. We are excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter