July 2018

I made our FP+ selections on Monday as well. I made them right at 7:00AM and had, relatively, open availability across all rides. I did get both SSD and FOP at times which worked with our other plans on those days. Additionally, I did a quick search and am seeing almost full availability at approximately 56 days for all rides at MK, Epcot, DHS and AK, EXCEPT for SDD and FOP (which is expected). I would think that, as long as you know what days you want to do what parks (and associated FPs), you shouldn't have any major difficulty in getting what you are looking for.

That is very reassuring! So happy to hear you were able to get the ones you had hope for and that work with your other plans. Thanks for sharing, I am feeling optimistic as our HS day is 5 days into our trip so we will be 65 days out....still a bit nervous for FOP as AK will only be day 2 of our trip. We will make it work anyways, just hoping for the best!

Wanted to update you all! Yesterday was fastpass day and we were able to get Frozen Ever After for day one, FOP and Navi for day 2, SDD and AS2 (split our party into two for littles to ride AS2 same time as big kiddos ride SDD) for day 60+5 in the morning and everything we wanted for both MK days. Praying this is a sign of manageable crowds or at least crowds that are less strategic than we plan to be, so our touring plans will go smoothly. Best of luck to those who’s fast passes are coming up!!!!

My husband and I joined DVC and are planning our "Welcome Home" trip July 8-12. I was excited to get ADR and FP reservations for everything we wanted. I am reading the comments from everyone about the summer crowds and we have never traveled to DW at this time of year. I hope that we don't regret it!! Just need to go prepared. Can't wait!!!

I am going June 30th to July 8th. We have a party of 12 split between two groups. On our fast pass day, I couldn’t get the app to work but fortunately my niece got hers to work. Even though we have a big group, we were able to get every ride we wanted. We just had to change several dining reservations but the rides were more important to us. We were able to rebook almost every meal though. Hope everyone gets the fast passes they want. 3 of my group including myself are staying at art of animation. The rest are part of a group that has the vacation club. They are doing a split stay at animal kingdom lodge and Old Key West. There are three kids going who still have no idea about it

I am going June 30th to July 8th. We have a party of 12 split between two groups. On our fast pass day, I couldn’t get the app to work but fortunately my niece got hers to work. Even though we have a big group, we were able to get every ride we wanted. We just had to change several dining reservations but the rides were more important to us. We were able to rebook almost every meal though. Hope everyone gets the fast passes they want. 3 of my group including myself are staying at art of animation. The rest are part of a group that has the vacation club. They are doing a split stay at animal kingdom lodge and Old Key West. There are three kids going who still have no idea about it

That is so exciting! Hope you guys have an awesome trip! We stayed at AOA last trip and loved it, the food at the landscape of flavors was consistently awesome. Hope the kiddos enjoy the surprise!

That is so exciting! Hope you guys have an awesome trip! We stayed at AOA last trip and loved it, the food at the landscape of flavors was consistently awesome. Hope the kiddos enjoy the surprise!
Thanks. I’m looking forward to it. We usually stay at All Stars. I can’t wait to see all the sections of it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!