July 2018 Car Rental Watch

Adding onto this....we extended our vacation by adding one extra day and with fear of the heat/bus wait times we just booked an Intermediate SUV rental thru Costco at MCO Alamo for 7/27-8/2 for $319.. When I looked with one less day last month the cheapest I saw was for $357...so looks like prices are coming down a bit!

Prices went down AGAIN! Just got my intermediate SUV from Alamo through Costco for $258 for 7/27-8/2 picking up & dropping off at MCO. This is the lowest I have seen. Down $100 from when I first booked.

Prices went down AGAIN! Just got my intermediate SUV from Alamo through Costco for $258 for 7/27-8/2 picking up & dropping off at MCO. This is the lowest I have seen. Down $100 from when I first booked.

Congrats but it varies. Just checked via costco seeing rates $50 more than my current best booking.

I just checked as I am similar dates but its still exactly the same. But I am confident it will go down!

The last time my prices went down was 5/10. I have a full size car from ALAMO picking up and dropping off at Sanford. My rate is at 204.50

Yup, it does. I check a few times a week just in case.

Lol more like a few times a day for me & also set up for autoslash alert.

Has always been of the few ways to get a ‘like’ product but still save big $ on an WDW vacation. Hope the ride continues :)

My rate for Alamo via Costco website for a standard for 7/25 to 8/2 went from 287 to 272 today. $15 is $15!

Just rebooked 7/25/18 to 8/2 on costco site for Alamo for 255 intermediate. Not sure I want that car size, so I kept my standard ressie too (which had gone up in price)

Just rebooked 7/25/18 to 8/2 on costco site for Alamo for 255 intermediate. Not sure I want that car size, so I kept my standard ressie too (which had gone up in price)

Thanks for the reminder. I just tried the Costco website and reserved a Standard size for $278 for our week of travel. Cheaper than my original reservation
:flower1:

Has anyone rented from Sixt before?
I see no-one's answered your question, so I'll give what little info I have. I've booked with Sixt in Europe and found them dependable and well-priced. Haven't used it in North America.

Doesn't look like we are getting any price drops for the first week of July. yet... One can still hope.

We leave in 2 weeks and I still haven't seen the price drop. In fact, just the opposite. I have a full size car going out of Sanford for 204.50. I was hoping to have it under 200. I guess those days are gone.:worried:

lowest I can get with Alamo is still $178 for 7/2 to 7/6 for the drive happy deal. I hate to pay that much for 3 1/2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!