July 1st, 2020 12-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise

Yes, we are booked! So excited to return to Europe on the Magic! Sailing with two of our daughters and spouses and 3 grandchildren! Can't wait! Room 7060 & 7063

Yes, we are booked! So excited to return to Europe on the Magic! Sailing with two of our daughters and spouses and 3 grandchildren! Can't wait! Room 7060 & 7063
Welcome! Sometime over the next few months, we'll start to get the FE together if you are interested!

Hi everyone! I understand med cruises feature pirate night. They wouldn't ALSO do Frozen night since it's such a long cruise, would they? I'm guessing not, just wondering/hoping. :)

ALSO, I recently heard 7+ night cruises get fireworks on two nights. I heard one is on Pirate night. When is the other one? There were no fireworks on our first cruise so I'm really looking forward to this!

ALSO, I recently heard 7+ night cruises get fireworks on two nights. I heard one is on Pirate night. When is the other one? There were no fireworks on our first cruise so I'm really looking forward to this!
I don’t believe that they will have fireworks in the Mediterranean. They will have some sort of party however. I will see if I can find out what they usually do...

So... Looking at pre-cruise hotels in Rome. Leaning towards the Waldorf Cavalieri as I can get transfers directly from the hotel. Also (as a Hilton person) looking at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge. Suggestions???

Hi everyone - I’m joining you too - my husband, me, and our two girls (10 and 5 at sailing). It’s cruise 6 for us and our first without a verandah. We just booked onboard last week and are GTY for deck 2 porthole room.

Hi everyone - I’m joining you too - my husband, me, and our two girls (10 and 5 at sailing). It’s cruise 6 for us and our first without a verandah. We just booked onboard last week and are GTY for deck 2 porthole room.
Welcome! It will be a great cruise!

We are doing the Adventures by Disney Rome Short Escape so we’ll be at the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora. Hopefully that’s pretty central.

Cool on ABD. We are in very early stages. I might do Paris before (not ABD) and then head to Rome/port day before cruise.

Ah, lucky!!! That thing sold out SOOOO Quick!!!
We booked right away because we really wanted that private after hours Sistine chapel tour. But then after our final payment was due they PULLED the private/after hours tour!! It's just a guided tour now, during the day. SO BUMMED. Hopefully it's still a good ABD in general.

All booked and ship had 34 cabins left.

Very full Cruise meets group.
just booked...I got the last 4 passenger room on the ship...(unassigned ugh)...waiting for a cabin with balcony hopefully will become available...grandchildren 15 and 8 at time of cruise...and my daughter...so excited

Hey guys. I’d be happy to organize the DIS FE group. We had quite a large DIS group last year on the DVC Member Cruise (we had 3 groups) and hope we can do that here as well. Let me know if you are interested!
Hello! Please add us to the FE group. We just booked and are so excited. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and first time doing one overseas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!